IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 25, 2010 03:31PM
Just a reminder that the 12k NA class at the Lincoln Land Summer Nationals is a sanctioned hook for IPA tractors. Any paid IPA member that pulls at the Summer Nationals will accumulate points toward the end of the year points for IPA. It was overlooked when poting the schedule on the website. It will be listed soon.

We are also looking forward to the Pro Farm and Altered Stock classes. It will be curious to see how the iron stacks up.

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 25, 2010 11:36PM
Reminder!!!!!

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 26, 2010 04:52AM
Looks like several of the NA tractors from the Mid-West Pullers are signed up ready to go.

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 26, 2010 01:07PM
Don't see any Midwest. All guys listed run IPA or have precommited for this year.

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 26, 2010 04:04PM
The guys listed are members of the Mid-West Pullers. Yes, they do pull with the IPA also.

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 26, 2010 06:06PM
this pull is all open. pullers belong to several places. who cares where people are from? its one big melting pot for this one weekend.

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 27, 2010 06:40AM
I don't care either, but you must be an ipa member to pull in the 12,000 N/A class at this event. So that doesn't make it open. Carl please correct me if I'm wrong. Good day!

Re: IPA clases at Summer Nationals May 27, 2010 08:26AM
It is an open class. IPA is using this NA event as part of the end of the points. Paid members will collect points as they finish accordingly. Non IPA members are welcome to compete according to the rules that Doug has posted.

Remember IPA members. This will count toward our end of the year. Membership forms are available at www.illianapullers.com and you can mail your membership in. If there is a question call or email me.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,721, Posts: 229,849, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro