OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 26, 2010 11:21AM
I hear the Oulaws have got a big schedule lined up this year, gonna be some good pulling !!!!! Who,s on here committed ?

Re: OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 26, 2010 01:58PM
W.T.F. you talking about?
Good schedule yes.
Committed? You talking about the KING needing committed or what?
Board members are committed to teching the vehicles in the classes they got assigned to tech.
Members committed to extra entry fees to bail Outlaws out of the financial mess.
All late arrivals just got a free pass from the KING.
Not much else committed about the deal.

Re: OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 27, 2010 01:29AM
Earl - the Outlaw organization does not have a precommit scenario like some other organizations. Don't worry, all the regulars will be at the pulls, no matter what gets posted on this site.

Re: OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 27, 2010 03:55AM
Ya Earl even the ghosts that put all the bs on this page will be there lerking around smiling like little foolish children, oh ya and they will be first to go up and talk to Roberts and pretend like they are his friend, i think they call that being hypocrits, I dont care for some of the ways of Doug Roberts, but at least he will tell you to your face what he thinks, more than what I can say about some people. They shows will be great and they will have a lot of great pullers and there families there as well...pull on dude

Re: OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 27, 2010 08:09AM
They have a pre-entry.

Re: OUTLAW PULLING - HOT!!! May 27, 2010 09:01AM
the Outlaw pre entry is not the same as a pre commit with PPL or NGTPA

Re: u run a four wheel drive puller May 27, 2010 01:15PM
I think you might be a fourwheel dirve puller, because if the late arrival issue is the columbia mo hook u are refering to I have it narrowed down to who you cowards might be keep talking and the next time I see you at an outlaw event i will anounce it at the drivers meeting

Re: u run a four wheel drive puller May 27, 2010 03:02PM
Just sayin tho. i no it isnt the same.

Re: u run a four wheel drive puller May 27, 2010 03:28PM
Detective is 100% wrong and must be a SF puller and doesn't see hisself in the mirror, and that many of the SF pullers are ALWAYS late so's they don't get teched as close.
Nice try, but best to be talkin' to your classmates Perry Mason! And most likely to the first person you look at in the bath room every morning !!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,722, Posts: 229,850, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,976.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro