HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot May 27, 2010 07:33AM
Happy (Almost) Memorial Day!

In honor of Memorial Day, Excel is offering 6 free shirts on any order!

Whether you need a reorder of your last design, a new design, even something for your business
6 free shirts on the order for anyone that mentions this ad until June 4th.

As you know, here at Excel we work closely with the pulling teams to get them the BEST custom graphic shirts.
Our professional artists will spend between 6-8 hours per tractor/truck hand drawing every detail
to get you the best shirt design available.

We are still not charging for art, screen or set up and are getting calls all the time from teams that need more shirts or that need to add a NEW sponsor to the shirts because the added exposure has businesses taking notice.

Just take a look at some of the new designs that are hot off the press (attached).

Please call in today and ask for Patty. I can get you and the team setup in minutes and do the rest of the work for you.
Thank you again for your time and continued interest in Excel.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot May 27, 2010 02:44PM
Nice work Patty. any idea when the controlled chaos/kevin campbell design wil be done?cant wait to see it. thanks

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot May 28, 2010 01:12AM
Thank you for the compliments on the new designs. We do our best to keep them coming and looking great!

As for Controlled Chaos, they didnt need the shirts till mid next month, so they should see something shortly. Once finished I will post so everyone can see.

Thanks again for the interest. If you or anyone else is looking for shirts, please call or email in today and get your free shirts!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot May 28, 2010 05:33AM
hey patty, check your pm's. i sent you a message.

tyler ulmer

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot May 28, 2010 05:42AM
PM and Email sent.
Please call when you have a moment.

Thank you for your interest.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot June 01, 2010 12:14AM
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend.

I just wanted to remind you that the sale ends Friday!

If you are going to be looking into shirts anytime soon, act now, get 6 free t-shirts on your order!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot June 02, 2010 03:42AM
Per your request, here is Controlled Chaos.

Let me know what you think and if you or anyone else would like shirts like these for their teams, give me a call!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot June 02, 2010 06:48AM
thanks patty. looks awesome as always

Re: HotSHIRT SALE!!!Hot June 03, 2010 06:27AM
SALE ENDS TOMORROW!

If you are thinking about getting shirts for your team or business soon, try to call me by tomorrow and I will get some free items put on your order.

thanks again!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Re: Hot LAST DAY SHIRT SALE!!! Hot June 04, 2010 03:00AM
Today is the last day for the sale.

Anyone that would like to get 6 free shirts on their order, please call in by the end of business today.

I know that many of you are tied up with work and calling by end of the day today can be hard, so please note, if you email me over the weekend I will honor the sale if the paperwork and order gets started no later than the close of business day on Monday.

Any questions just ask!

Have a great weekend!!

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,777, Posts: 229,949, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,034.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009