Suggestion for improving the Semi class May 30, 2010 05:00PM
This goes for NTPA, PPL, and Full Pull.

Why not make the semi trucks have the pizazz of the super stock tractors.

I think they should allow alcohol as a legal fuel, and if someone wants to do the R&D, some type of Brent Long-like magic.
For example, imagine if Fred Sanders could do for his Silver Bullet semi what the Lustiks can do to their Silver Bullet tractor.

Can you imagine the show and alcohol powered semi would make!

Re: Suggestion for improving the Semi class May 30, 2010 05:31PM
an alcohol semi might make for a good "show". My question would be, How can you stop one?

Re: Suggestion for improving the Semi class May 31, 2010 12:03AM
personally i think 1 rear with 24.5's and cut the wt down would look better

Re: Suggestion for improving the Semi class May 31, 2010 04:44PM
I wonder what the grumpy old Mack guy would say about that !!!!
I know he is busy changing his suspension back, but it would be cool for someone to send him a smoke signal and ask what he thinks about alky semi's ,,,,,,,,
I'm sure Obama and Al Gore would support it as a green class and get another phony peace award!
I'm sure they are too tired right now because they aren't resting till this oil well thing is plugged up.

Re: Suggestion for improving the Semi class June 01, 2010 09:01AM
Ya, maby we could get them to run on watered down cured oil! This could be huge!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009