cincinnatus pull May 31, 2010 02:30PM
I hope it's not the same people that run the pull in Mt. Upton that ran the pull in Cincinnatus, 454 chevy aluminum heads, aluminum intake, big 4 barrell, stock class, come on get real!!!! the rest of the stock pullers should boycott the next pull,then your buddies can still win, but there won't be much entry money to pay back. if you're gonna make a rule book, why don't you follow it.

Re: cincinnatus pull May 31, 2010 10:38PM
Yea, Cincy pull has taken a big dive, and probably will continue getting worse

Re: cincinnatus pull June 01, 2010 05:25AM
ed how was the pull this weekend starting at 300 and when are u posting the results did u have yours done?

Re: cincinnatus pull June 01, 2010 11:07AM
I agree with ED its was a good run for a while.

Re: cincinnatus pull June 01, 2010 01:26PM
I pulled their last year with a true stock truck, got beat by 40 or 50 feet by trucks that were no were near stock. I aint going back again.

Re: cincinnatus pull June 02, 2010 12:35AM
So what has gone wrong with this pull? Leadership just not where it needs to be? I guess I am glad I didnt go to watch. Was there last spring and thought it was a decent little pull. Hope to see you all in Mount Upton this weekend.

Re: cincinnatus pull June 01, 2010 02:05PM
that truck would be a street mod truck no where a stock truck

Re: cincinnatus pull June 01, 2010 03:45PM
I didnt have my tractor done, and glad of it, wouldnt want to support a show like that. Hopefully someday the pull can be back to the way it was. They were down a lot of tractors, theyre biggest class had eleven tractors versus 37 tractors last fall. Just hope they get @#$%& straightened around.

Re: cincinnatus pull June 02, 2010 03:06AM
talked to cody last nite he said someone made some rules and didn't have a vote on them pulls like that won't last long. its weird that one person didn't put that whole pull and track together? by the way this jeremy hope to see u guys out soon and blue berry stone

Re: cincinnatus pull June 02, 2010 10:40AM
WHEN Captain Blue Berry gets running he well have a running nose that weekend of the pull He'll have to stay in the darn.

Re: cincinnatus pull June 02, 2010 12:42PM
Same with mine ... After we are just a bunch of ignorant tractor pullers right

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009