BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 11:48AM
Screamin Norwegian? New trator? Old Fuelish Pleasure?
Tool Time? SF or PS? One or two tractors?
Crank It Up Tractors? Both SF this year?
Wild Buck back?
Any others coming or going?

Any more new PS in BS?

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 12:24PM
I guess we will find out nest week The 11 th. and 12 th. I am wondering about the llss class as well.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 02:52PM
Norweigen new tractor chassis by Wileman (old one went to Harmon)
Fuelish Pleasure now a component
Crank em ups both super Farm
Wild Buck almost finished
Tool Time one super Farm one Pro
Light Limited should be the same except for a few might not be out right away

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 03:04PM
new oliver coming out in LLSS. the guys got it running finally. should hit the track this season sometime. should be a very interesting class this year.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 03:06PM
That is correct the new Oliver should hit the track sometime this season.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 03:10PM
what new oliver?? another 1655?

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 03:19PM
I do believe it is going to be an 1850.Oneof Englekings buddy's.He used to run an N.A. olive for many years in Badger State.Once he gets off the dyno it should be right up there with the 1655.Two bad they all won't be ready for the first pull.It would be a hell of a points battle.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 02, 2010 03:30PM
an 1850 looks heavy. it will probably be a challenge to make weight and have weight to move. sounds like alot of work. hope it works out. i'd like to see two olivers on the track.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 03, 2010 01:55PM
correct me if i'm wrong, but i thought i had heard that another duetz was coming out in the LLSS. is this true??

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 03, 2010 02:38PM
Humor had it Wild Buck was on the Dyno today!

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 04, 2010 01:35AM
I believe there is another Deutz in the Anderson stable.

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? June 04, 2010 06:48AM
Just talked to a guy that talke to Rich the other day and there is no 2nd tractor in the stable as of now.Could be in the future though and also a 5 cyl twin charge Deutz from the Hawthorn stable in the future?Dang that would be 4 Deutz in the class.How cool is that!

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? - Badger June 04, 2010 06:59AM
Thanks for the update. That's why I don't believe everything I hear until I see it at the track. Just like the comp chassis that Tbone bought from Teipan. Ill beleive it when it screams down the track. Regardless it sounds like there are some changes to the bstp originals.

DPS

Re: BS TP SF tractors Whats the story? - Badger June 04, 2010 03:31PM
also cauzin conflict comepletely redone. lost alot of weight, new tinwork by K@K

Are Hawthornes going to run? June 05, 2010 12:22AM
Heard they may be upset yet and asking for membership back

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? June 05, 2010 07:58AM
if they are still upset, they deserve to be. it was all just a bunch of political fallout B.S. i was shocked to learn of the cowards that voted against them that night. and all because little boy blue wanted to win the points. pretty sad state of affairs. just my opinion.

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? June 05, 2010 12:22PM
sorry to rain on your parade, but at milladgeville there never was a vote.....

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? PapaJohn June 05, 2010 03:03PM
I was at the pull that night in milladgeville and I thought the officials had a drivers only meeting at the scale after the class ended. So what was the meeting about if they (drivers) never voted?

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? PapaJohn June 06, 2010 12:55AM
they did call us 2 the scale & wanted us 2 vote.....but our class as a class ageed that since the tech officals ....who get paid 2 take care of this kind of bull @#$%& already had made a dicision and were 1 hr earlier very adamit about that decision .......we decided 2 leave it with tech.......end of story

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? PapaJohn June 06, 2010 02:33AM
Maybe I missed it in one of the posts, but, what was the incident and what was the vote supposed to solve??

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? PapaJohn June 07, 2010 06:17AM
wow this website never disappoints me!! Gossipers that have to know about everything... last i knew this was tractor pullin not a f*#$@N soap opera!! i cant wait for bstp to start theres gonna be some fireworks!! i think greg should start sellin tickets for boxin matches... let all the skirts fight and the rest of us can enjoy what we came to see.... people that struggle to get their tractor runnin good to get it down the track and put on a good show!!

Re: Are Hawthornes going to run? PapaJohn June 06, 2010 08:46AM
First of all I called to see if we could get our membership back if some reason we didn't get ours parts and only made a handful of parts.Didn't know by calling the treasurer that this would be made public.Evidentally you can't say anything to no one anymore.Are we upset from last year?Of course.Upset enough not to pull?No way!We had no problem with the call.It's in the rule book and thats that.We were fixing our tractor.We should have just stayed home instead of trying to get there.BUT...Papa John I do believe you called me to see where we were at.We were going to turn around but you said "you came this far get down here and we will make sure you pull"Then you applauded the ruling.Was kinda confused. Why the change of heart?We should have been told not to hook but our tech man was just was looking through his heart then the rule book.We ran got 2nd and was taken away.Not mad about that.Upset that they allowed an illegal drawbar in our class all year when a puller from iowa was told to change his before he comes back.He did the points winner didnt have to I guess.So we got reprimanded for being late but a performance rule got let go.It's over and done with.
Now for the real reason why we won't be out right away.....Our machinest had throat cancer last fall.They did surgery and through chemo and radiation he has not been back to the shop.He has been with us for 40 plus years so were not jumping to someone else until he says he's done.We also cracked the block last summer and then finished it off in Gordyville.So to do everything right a whole new engine is in the works.We will be out so quit any rumors about last year.I just knew that would happen.For some of you that thinks there is nothing but tractor pulling you are wrong.Been real nice spending weekends with the family instead of working all the time.And Papa John...it's our tractor,we have the money in our tractor and we will decide when we want to pull our tractor as everyone should.Don't degrade the ones that put other things first.But as I hear around the county you seem to have fun putting us down.Talk to my face next time!!! Iv'e been at this for 25 years.Dads been at this for 49 years he owes nothing more to pulling.Sorry for going on but needed to clear this up.
We will see you all sometime this summer.Good luck to all.keep the parts where they belong.And for all you that wanna keep yapping?Keep it up.Without you guys motorsports would be boring!
I will say this.For dad and myself there has never been a time where we have never tried to make the next pull even if we were out of points.Never!Been without a wink of sleep many times trying to support our class and the organization to try to get to the next hook.Pulling needs support like that.And the people that know us know that we would do anything for them.We like competition not ones to try to get rid of it.Gordy kasper knows but is in a better place right now.But he'd be the first to tell you, we gave up points at Darlington in 1997 to go get a spare turbo off our shelf.Send our guy to run to the shop and I put it on.If we didn't do that the points were ours.Just one example.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009