DEERE DAUGHTER June 03, 2010 02:47AM
I see you are looking for an external oil pump for a MM504. Just use a factory hydraulic pump with a high pressure regulator/diverter downstream. That way it fits in the factory hole; no modifiactions or adaptors needed. Works great. I have had a setup like that for 10+ years. I run mine at about 100# at startup, with 20-50 racing oil, and wind up with a good 70# after a pull.

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER June 22, 2010 12:30PM
what kind of motor are you running?? WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU, ,, ARE YOU USING THE PUMP FOR THE WHOLE ENGINE OR JUST THE TURBO??? would like some more info,,, thanks,,,

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER June 23, 2010 04:39AM
I am using it for EVERYTHING, including the turbo. I took the stock oil pan pump and cut off the part that hangs below where it goes into the block, and used it for a plug. You'll have to cap off the plug where you cut, otherwise you'll have oil dumping straight into the oil pan as opposed to routing it through the oil journals. You'll need to use a good quality high pressure regulator/diverter. Plumb it into the oil filter housing and then from the oil filters and housing it will go into the oiling journals in the block. You'll also need to install/weld some kind of pipe bung on your oil pan to allow the new pump to get the oil out of the pan. So; basically, here's how it plays out.
1. Go from the pan to the new pump. I put a stainless steel pre-screen over the inlet of the supply pipe inside the pan. I think I used 1" pipe coming out of the pan.
2. Go from the new pump to your high pressure regulator/diverter.
3. Go from the low pressure side of the regulator to the oil filter housing. Make sure all your oil galley passages in the block are open. You can verify that by removing factory plugs in the galleys and blowing air thru them.
4. Go from the high pressure bypass back to the pump.
5. Run a line from an oil galley tap to your turbo. That way it's filtered before it goes to the turbo.
6. Run a drain line from the outlet of your turbo back to your pan.

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER June 29, 2010 12:47PM
THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!! DO you know where I might find some moline sweatshirts for my daughter?

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER June 30, 2010 02:53AM
EBAY.

So; would she be your Dear Deere Daughter, Deere Dear Daughter, Deere Deere Dear Daughter, Dear Daughter of Deere Daughter, Dear Deere Daughter of Dear Deere Daughter.........I'm KornFused. I would Deerely like to know.......no wait.......I would Dearly like to know. Oh Deere, I've run out of ideas.............

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER July 01, 2010 01:39PM
Thats a good one!!!! how about this? She is my Dear Deere minnie mo daughter, she is deere by blood and minnie mo by heart.

Re: DEERE DAUGHTER June 30, 2010 04:00AM
I can help you with the shirts!
We can even put Your tractor on them.
Give me a call for the details.

Sincerely,
Patty

Excel Sportswear
1-800-784-8857 x122
pwhitaker@exceltees.com

Website -
[www.exceltees.com]

Friend us on Facebook - [www.facebook.com]

Follow us on Twitter - [www.twitter.com]

Excel Sportswear is an Officially Licensed Supplier of New Holland, Case, Versatile, FFA, Mack Truck, JLG, Honda and BMW Motorrad Apparel

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,956, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,039.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009