Nebraska Bush June 05, 2010 01:30PM
Was just wondering if there was any predictions this year? Who is going to be tuff this year in the mod, and superstock light and heavy classes?

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 12:56PM
what time should a fan be at pickerel? I live three hours away and wondering and what classes are pulling?

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 02:37PM
The pull starts at 7 pm bottom of the hill on the south side of town. Free admission and there are going to be 5 classes as follows

Bush Modified
Super Farm
Light superstock

The two feature classes paying $1,000 to win and paying 8 places

Light Unlimited Superstock
4.1 Limited Prostock

Any questions call me 402-450-8250

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 02:51PM
Is the light what the temptations run? I saw on you tube they were there last year? Is the basket case going to pull? I saw it pull at McCool and it was strong..I looks like a strong tractor..

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 02:52PM
talked with them yesterday, said it was a yes.

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 02:58PM
who all is in that class? Is there any new tractors?

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 03:00PM
Elmers 2
Novenger
Dave Meints
Shawn Weins
Basket Case
Duane Schroders new one
Hoffmans new one
Blue Can maybe?

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 03:09PM
I am sorry but the blue can that tractor went to ntpa i thought and it could not beat any of the guys in Nebraska from what I heard and saw???? IDK And also did you get booted from outlaws? I am new on here and If so that is bs on the bg JD excuse... I do want to thank you all.... when I can watch you all I have a great time....
Wayne Dunn

Re: Nebraska Bush June 08, 2010 03:16PM
I think that was a typo in the PULLER Magizine this winter, but he runs pretty good.

Re: Nebraska Bush June 09, 2010 12:49AM
Wondering where Mean Moline will fit in the mix of these new classes. Will they pull USS? Also, will Dennis Johnson be making his long awaited Bush pullers comeback along with Meints and Haug?

Re: Nebraska Bush June 09, 2010 03:48AM
The Outlaws were gracious enough to allow us to pull with them in the USS class this year, so, we are going to give it a try. We thank them for the opportunity. As far as we know, we will be the only single charger tractor in the class. Obviously, we are in for a severe thumping. We don't have any GRAND ILLUSIONS of winning, we just enjoy pulling against world class tractors. We will also be pulling in the Bush SS 7500# class and the Nebraska SS 7700# class.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard