update on DOC June 06, 2010 04:05AM
Does anyone know if doc is ok or if he was released from the hospital!!! any updates would be great

Re: update on DOC June 06, 2010 05:56AM
Doc was checked out at the hospital and was back to Ellsworth at 3:30 am. He has a concussion and is very sore, but is already back at work on the tractor.

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers and for all of the help we received at Ellsworth.

Team Pack Rat

Re: update on DOC June 06, 2010 10:25PM
anybody got the video of the test crash ?

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 01:49AM
Glad to hear he is OK- I was at the pull and was wondering how he was.

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 03:39AM
Fill us southerners in, what happened?
I didn't think the frost had gone out enough up there to work up the ground to pull yet.

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 04:11AM
Doc was trying out some new combos on sat nite. New tires, new rear end, added another motor. Track was really biting and he went for a really rough ride, banged his head pretty hard and knocked him out. Steve Johson on the Ironman did an awsome job getting him shut down before anyone else or doc got hurt any worse. The EMTs were very cautious on getting him out and it took some time but he did not need to be "extracted". Took him to the hospital to be checked out and returned around 3am.

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 05:14AM
Doc is doing go now he is bake on his feet working.

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 05:15AM
girl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Doc is doing go now he is back on his feet
> working.

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 01:37PM
I agree on giving credit to the EMT's as well as Steve Johnson (Ironman Sled Operator) as you mentioned. However, I would like to also include and give credit to the NTPA Flagman who was working on the finish line for his quick response and actions of acknowledging the situation. I would mention his name but I am not sure on what his name is?

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 07:40AM
i wish that he only did the first run and wouldnt have of done the 2nd one but im happy he is doing good now Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling Smiling : ) Grinning

Re: update on DOC June 07, 2010 10:53AM
That is the part that sucks about being self employed, you can take off as much time as you want, only you don't get paid !!!!
Get well soon Doc !!

Re: update on DOC June 08, 2010 05:46AM
Hope it wasn't too bad and that you get well soon and back to the track!

From Curt, Barb and Craig

Re: update on DOC June 08, 2010 10:22AM
Is it true that when he woke up he said he wanted to go out east and pick up some Hemis Smiling Get well soon Doc!

Re: update on DOC June 08, 2010 02:04PM
Doc how's this for a stamp saving get well soon card? LOL
Seriously hope you are feeling better.
Don

Re: update on DOC June 09, 2010 01:38AM
Always looking to become greener by not sending snail mail huh Don, Al Gore would be so proudSmiling.

S'no Farmer

Re: update on DOC June 09, 2010 03:16AM
Greener H@## just my Hebrew tendencies coming thru

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard