light limmited mod class idea June 08, 2010 07:37AM
Just wondering if this would work? Run a 6500 PD 2 engine limit on all the blower tractors and the NA tractor run what you brung. There would be twin Hemis blown and also twin chevys blown and also twin allisons.Maybe put a cast block rule on the NA tractor. Just wondering what everbody thinks? Thanks P.S. I think somthing needs to be done for a light mod class!

Re: light limited mod class idea June 08, 2010 07:56AM
I think the guys with BB Chevy engines wouldn't like that limit a lot....
We were parked right next to that Asterix tractor in the hot pits during the 5500 lbs mod class. They said their best engine is 800 hp N/A --- and they already carry 6 of them at 5500 lbs. Consider 400 lbs per engine, they could easily add 2 more and would end up with 8 engines with 800 hp each. That would take two REALLY bad blown BBCs to run with that.
We are currently playing with the idea of getting two Allisons into 5500 lbs. We could actually bolt a blown V8 behind our Allison weight wise now - just the balance would be totally screwed.

Anyhow: Here's some videos of the light mod (5500 lbs) competition here, taken in the last couple of weeks.
Might be helpful to work out some limits:

Last weekend (same video as in my post from yesterday)

Last year:

Watch Modified 2,5t Luxembourg Trophy Tractor Pulling Bettborn 2009 in Sport  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2010 07:57AM by Sascha.

Re: light limmited mod class idea June 09, 2010 01:14AM
Check out the Interstate 8000 Open Rules for Mods.

www.interstatepullers.com

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,704, Posts: 229,805, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro