Ridgland WI pulling photos of super stocks , mod and more June 08, 2010 12:42PM
Go to www.prairiefarmlionsclub.org for photos. I heard they did a fine job and also some fine pics. But I did see that looks like a hobby with a roll cage and looks like hes got the safty stuff on the tractor but was not useing it he's in shorts and a tea shirt. What if a gas line or explosen of some sort would of happend would that be the last pull for all because hes thick headed? I think they should be forced to have all safty stuff and wear it if they can go faster then 10 mph. Ive seen hubs break at 6 mph and the guy got hurt. Every other puller looked like they used there safty stuff. Great job to the other pullers and good luck this year.

Re: Ridgland WI pulling photos of super stocks , mod and more June 08, 2010 03:10PM
Can we purchase some of these pictures from you? thanks

Re: Ridgland WI pulling photos of super stocks , mod and more June 08, 2010 03:17PM
I just ran across them a freind told me to check them out. Im guessing you would have to talk to the prairie farm lions club. they are good photos thoe.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,700, Posts: 229,800, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard