For Sale Page June 08, 2010 04:32PM
Love your website, cannot figure out how to post for sale.
I have for sale
12 cylinder fule injection pump, with billet injectors and lines, latest update, call Rooster at 765-585-1706

Thanks sjpayne

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 02:11AM by Jake Morgan.

Re: For Sale Page June 09, 2010 02:16AM
How do I post an ad on the For Sale or Wanted pages?
• Go to the For Sale or Wanted page
• You'll see a link labeled "New Topic", click that link (It will bring up a new page)
• In the "Name:" text box enter your name... (if you're a registered user this will already be filled in)
• In the "Email:" text box enter your email... (if you're a registered user this will already be filled in)
• In the "Subject:" text box enter the title of the ad... something like... Big Block Ford Minirod
• In the "Message:" text box enter a complete description of the ad... give all the details you want and a price if you'd like. Remember this is also the area that you put any additional contact information like your name, home phone number, cell number, email, etc...
• In the "Spam Prevention:" box make sure you enter the code exactly as it appears in the picture above. (if you're a registered user this step will not be necessary)
• To attach a photo see: “How do I attach photos to a post or an ad:” on the FAQ page
• You can “Preview” the ad to make sure it looks good, and then hit “Post Message” and you're all set.

How do I attach photos to a post or an ad?
• To add a picture to your ad you need to be a registered user. (Registration is free and easy and it only takes a few seconds).
• Login and follow the directions on how to “How do I post an ad on the For Sale or Wanted pages:”, but before you hit “Post Message”…..
• Click the "Attach a file ..." link right above the "Message:" text box.
• Click “Browse” and select the file on your computer that you’d like to attach.
• Click “Attach” and your browser will refresh and show the attached file.
• Click “Attach another file …” to attach additional files or photos.
• You can attach up to 10 pictures with your ad.
• To remove a file simple click the delete button next to the file you’d like to delete

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard