Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 01:55PM
What do you think?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2010 01:59PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 02:00PM

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 03:46PM
Pink John Deere: Very cool tractor. The unstyled Johnny Poppers are BY FAR better looking than the styled Poppers. I'll take ONE unstyled Popper over a dozen styled Poppers ANY day.............

I also vote for the pink bikini fire suit. If you only went 10', it wouldn't matter, because the track officials would be so stunned that they would automatically give you a full pull.

Re: Check out my tractor June 10, 2010 03:17PM
If its GREEN ITS ALL GOOD!!!!!!!! Its great to see anything unstyled and better yet a Very Attractive dirty blonde driving it!!!!!!!!!Eye Popping

Re: Check out my tractor June 10, 2010 01:06AM
Looked good in Florida also. Weather looks better than it was there.

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 02:00PM
Why not pink rims?

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 02:04PM
He wouldn't let me do the rims. Now he wants to sell it since I am pulling a 4020 now too. I said only if I can put the pink on the 4020. He don't think I should do that.

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 03:34PM
why not a pink bikini .. to top it all off!!!

Re: Check out my tractor June 09, 2010 04:42PM
A pink Bikini would definatally overshadow the IH weights hanging on the front.....Smoking

Re: Check out my tractor June 10, 2010 12:59AM
I dont see "Pink" on the tractor !!

Re: Check out my tractor June 10, 2010 04:39AM
not only does it look good, it pulls good!

Re: Check out my tractor June 10, 2010 08:22AM
Will you marry me?

Re: Check out my tractor another pic. June 10, 2010 02:41PM
Sorry Farmer Boy I am already taken. I will be pulling Next Saturday the19th in Soldiers Grove WI. Come watch me. This is the 4020 I want to make pink too

Re: Check out my tractor another pic. June 10, 2010 02:49PM
hey not to change the subject but what group are they having there this year.i thought tri-state was there last year in the evening.thanks.

Re: Check out my tractor another pic. June 10, 2010 03:11PM
Guy Nelson is putting it on. Jerry Myers is the contact for the Antique pull that starts at 11am. Semi trucks start at 2pm. 3pm is powder Puff street diesel. 4pm Farm tractors. 6pm southwest Wi pullers Any question call Guy Nelson, Soldiers Grove.

What about the pink bikini? will ya? June 10, 2010 03:21PM
You should so a pink bikini and sell pictures. I would buy one. do a calender.

Re: What about the pink bikini? will ya? June 10, 2010 03:22PM
Way to keep it classy, boys.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,719, Posts: 229,838, Members: 3,330.
This forum: Topics: 37,083, Posts: 225,969.

Our newest member LT Limited Pro