5---Irish Challenger

6---Bulls Eye

7---General Tire Cutting Edge

8---Lucky Stryke

9---Midnight Madness

10--Hansel Sullivan Memorial

Tomorrow LSS

Re: Top 10 TWD HP June 10, 2010 09:00AM
Must be a PPL guy! Look further than your eye can see like some NTPA region trucks. Petros do not have the most power but they know how to use experience over HP.

Re: Top 10 TWD HP June 10, 2010 09:11AM
Man you are way wrong Granted those guys make alot of powder but the turbo charged ones make a whole lot more. If they everfigure out how to fix the drivablity thing, they will be banned

Re: Top 10 TWD HP June 10, 2010 10:43AM
didn't brian mcdonald,from maryland,have a twin turbo 2wd,i thought conners had something to do with the blowers and fuel.this was around the time they were pulling bad medicine.i seen that truck lay down some awesome hooks.

Re: Top 10 TWD HP June 10, 2010 04:18PM
Better put "Under Pressure" in the #1 spot, or he'll sue your butt off !!!!!!!!

Re: Top 10 TWD HP June 11, 2010 03:16PM
There's TWD in Illinois - I can't remember his name- that I believe will be figuring it (Turbos) out soon. I saw a couple of his exhibition runs last year (did not come to life until 150') , but when it did WOW! I heard he's dumping some serious coin into his project.....It's been said he'll have as much as 2 TWD trucks in it.....I hope for his sake he doesn't get banned.....I think he's an engineer by trade......I'm sure this helps his cause......or maybe not LOL...

Tim Messer June 10, 2010 10:29AM
Heard Tim Messers Driller has more than most

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009