OLGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 10, 2010 11:48PM
Just wondering if any one has any updates on weather or not there will be a pull tonight in olgilvie. how much rain is too much?

Re: OLGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 11, 2010 12:02AM
Still raining in the area.

Re: OLGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 11, 2010 02:35AM
There will be an assesment made by noon! As of 9:30 the rain is about out of here amd we will be checking on the track to see of we can work it up. So don't count it out yet!!

Re: OLGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 11, 2010 02:50AM
thanks for the update. ill keep my fingers crossed. im coming from south of st cloud and it has stopped raining here but the weather man says maybe thunderstorms later hope they miss us and we can see some smoke tonight. keep us posted. thanks a bunchGrinning

Re: OGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 11, 2010 02:54AM
If the rain stops, and things look good on the radar, the chisel plow and grader are going to get after it! Just bring your wash buckets, the pits might be in tough shape, and you might get alittle mud on your tires! The pits are all gravel though! Hoping like hell to get you guys running if all works out! I'll post as soon as a final decision is made, to update all of you that are planning on a hook tonight! Of course there is always mud wrestling!Cool Thanks!!

Re: OGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 11, 2010 04:20AM
Hey b's binders im guessing this is a Bessar? Will mary be part of the mud wrestling?

Re: OGILVIE CANCELLED check back for new date & time June 11, 2010 05:26AM
Ogilvie Raceway has just cancelled tonights pull due to rain and chances of redeveloping rains. The new date is Saturday September 25th, will have more info in the upcoming weeks, or check at ogilvieraceway.com for updates! Sorry for all who are traveling up here this evening! Thanks and hope to see you in September!

Re: OGILVIE CANCELLED check back for new date & time June 11, 2010 02:16PM
Did it ever start raining again after noon there or was it called and then was ok the rest of the day not that it matters just wondering was hoping to see a pull b4 hutch

Re: OGILVIE CANCELLED check back for new date & time June 11, 2010 02:25PM
We called it at 12:30, and it was still a light drizzle at 2. We probably could have got it off and going, but there were to many uncertainties! 1. the wheather, 2. the attendence, 3. was the track going to come together after an inch of rain, and water standing on the track. So September 25th we will be running it!

Re: OGILVIE CANCELLED check back for new date & time June 11, 2010 06:23PM
Sept. 25? I like the sound of that- could be a good turnout, one last blast down the track. Week after the Enderle Pull-Off so everybody will be done and back home. Maybe get some GN pullers to show up too. I think alot of guys are not even ready now to run. Mark your calendars! Ogilvie,Mn.

Re: OGILVIE CANCELLED check back for new date & time June 12, 2010 12:23AM
it was the right call. the forcast at 12 30 was 70 percent chance of rain. at 3:00 it changed to 20 percent chance. i think it was better to make the call and stick with it instead of trying to mud through it and fail. the weather was too iffy. i will definatly come Sept 25th. Just too bad for the pullers that had to drive all the way there just for rain points. but that is pulling.Grinning

Re: OGILVIE MN HOW MUCH RAIN IS TOO MUCH June 12, 2010 03:37AM
I hear she is good at mud slinging!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009