Enthusias for the Sport June 13, 2010 05:19AM
For Mid-June it doesn't seem like there is a hole lot of enthusiasm out there for the sport of tractor pulling this year. In the past this site has always had spirited and for the most part good pulling information for everyone, but it just seems like things are dead this year. Is the economy starting to take it toll on the sport? It seems like a lot of the early pulls have also had lower numbers. Just wondered what everyone's thoughts are.
Looking forward to a great summer of pulling

Re: Enthusias for the Sport June 13, 2010 07:22AM
I think everyone's FUN money account is running on empty. Alot of people are concentrating on staying employed and paying bills. Camping close to home has been alot cheaper FUN than pulling the last few years!

Re: Enthusias for the Sport June 13, 2010 10:26AM
I'm excited about the up coming season, I may not make as many pulls as I did last year because I am working out of town and I wasn't working last year. At any rate I can't wait to get to as many pulls as I can. Tomah is Coming!!!

Jay

Re: Enthusias for the Sport June 13, 2010 02:27PM
With all the weather related pull cancelations at the last minute to farmers having a lot of planting and replanting to do,it is hard to get excited about going to or planning on going to a pull.Once the weather straightens up a bit, i think things will pick up to normal.It has rained here everyday but 3 days in June so far,thats 3 out of 13 days that were free of rain.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009