Ravenna June 15, 2010 02:56AM
who is all going to Ravenna

Re: Ravenna June 15, 2010 03:20AM
How much rain have they had? Just wanting to know if we need hip boots!

Re: Ravenna June 15, 2010 04:20AM
Any predictions for Ravenna in all the classes??

Team Battery Charger June 15, 2010 05:30AM
Rumor has it that Team Battery Charger Black and Team Battery Charger Yellow, both teams are from the Lincoln area, will be there.Beer

We are planning on being there.

Re: Team Battery Charger June 21, 2010 02:56PM
Well there was discussion after the Diamond event on the maintenance of a turbine! This went into further review in Ravenna and it was found that one of the Team Battery Charger Black members had time to run a marathon Saturday morning! Afterwards the Team Battery Charger Black member was heard grumbling that "If only I wouldn't of had to run that extra mile back to the trailer to make sure I plugged in the battery chargers, I would've won!" Upon further investigation it was found that he lost by 8 minutes to the 1st place runner, exactly the amount of time it took him for that extra mile to check on the battery charger!

Don't worry Cody, I remember you saying something about "paybacks". I'm ready! Drinking

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Team Battery Charger Going Green & Wireless June 22, 2010 06:04AM
Heard they have been busy working on updates, to make maintenance easier for the turbine tractors.. Only for outdoor events, day events.. depending on conditions.. Solar Power!!!

Re: Team Battery Charger June 23, 2010 05:34AM
Heard the guy that beat him was a 73 year old Missouri Alum

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009