?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 15, 2010 09:09AM
the wife and i are planning on taking our son to rollag,min for the labor day antique machinery show,and then going on to mt rushmore and crazy horse monuments.we are driving from pa toward chicago.when we get into wis,from there to rollag min,we would like to see the country,also on to mt rushmore we would like to use the least amount of interstate highway as possible.can anyone recomend a good travel route that would be fairly easy,and would be good site seeing for the boy,he is 16.is this also harvest time in that part of the country,if so that would be nice to see.

Re: ?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 15, 2010 09:42AM
coming from wisconsin i would say hwy 12 would be a good way to go lots of variety and interesting things to see. the world's largest twin ball is in darwin mn witich is on hwy 12. not that a 16 year old would care about that but there are interesting things to see and us hwy 12 is a good running road through minnesota

Re: ?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 15, 2010 02:26PM
If you wanted to go a little bit south of South Dakota you could stop at Norfolk NE and look at the Sqare Turn Tractor that was built in 20's only 3 known to exist.. Then head over thru valitine NE. Nice county out in there also..

Re: ?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 16, 2010 08:18AM
I have been to Rollag many times. I only live 20 miles away.You will enjoy this well run event. If you need any info or have any questions let me know!

Re: ?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 16, 2010 05:17PM
could take hwy 14 west from janesville wi through richland center then lacrosse then twoard mankato mn very nice ride,,,,,then come back thru ne &ia on hwy 20.......lots of farmin sites.....

Re: ?? for,wis-min-so dakota June 17, 2010 01:24AM
Ridgeland, WI. has there ntpa pull on sat. and sun. it is a very good pull and this is the first year it is a 2 day event so should be better than ever.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009