Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 15, 2010 10:57AM
We already have one sled schedualed for August 7th but we are looking to have another. The pull is located in Alburnett Iowa wich is 1 hour from dubuque 1.5 hours from the quad cities and 2 hours from des moines. I have already called about 10 sleds in the surrounding states that are busy, just wondering if anyone can point me into a better directions feel free to call at 319 721 7225. Would prefer to have a motorized sled as well. Thanks -Wyatt

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 04:40AM
Scott told me about your thoughts on the trucks and i think that if the payout was respectful that u could get quite a few trucks in there to hook

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 04:45AM
Try Tom Venheisun out of Illinois.
Assuming you have John Vandevoorde for your primary sled?
Have you tried the Iron Anchor and the Draggin Waggon?
You have a very busy date!

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 05:30AM
yeah have tried all of them including the red rock, ol busche, contraption, luedktes, lowrys, bungarts, ironman, i would assume the terminator is in potosi that night. i have a number for a couple of sleds in northern wisconsin im going to call. thanks for the advice though

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 07:35AM
Did you try Mike Hillary out of Illinois, the Mean Green sled

Mean Green Sled Rental 815 486 7217 Michael W. Hillary 3045 E. 2700 N. Rd. Donovan IL 60931

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 08:32AM
You may try Johnny Petersen....Used to be from the Black River Falls area. I don't have a number, but I am sure someone on here knows it.

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 09:37AM
Did you try Patriot Sleds? Klint Tucker is managing the business side of that operatin. If interested just call Klint from his number is on his website www.whatssmokinproductions.net. not sure on the last dot part. Just google it if you have probrlems.

DPS

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 01:46PM
How did you get a hold of The Almighty Lori Bauer? I spent about 3 months and about 30 phone calls, and she NEVER called back!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 02:34PM
yeah im still waiting by the phone. I would have even taken the iron boy! I talked to the iron horse and i believe that he is coming thanks though for all the input. Hows the track in Marengo I should be their to pull pro farm weather permitting.

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 16, 2010 02:42PM
I think the marengo track is right next to a creek...

Re: Sled needed for pull Aug 7 in EC Iowa June 17, 2010 11:10AM
yeah the track is next to the river, but things look good right now! look forward to seeing everyone friday nite!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009