NYTPA MORRIS NY June 16, 2010 08:51AM
What happen to the Nytpa pull in morris new york this year 2010

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 16, 2010 09:48AM
no nytpa pull till fair board gets new blood i say that because i live in Morris

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 16, 2010 12:36PM
Was this a Fair board decision or a NYTPA decision? I thought the crowd there last year was decent. Seems like a good moneymaker for a little fair. The track was way loose and the track crew was helpless. The guys were "pedaling" hard to get traction. To pedal a multiple turbo tractor is not easy. Wish they were there this year as it is not far from my house. I didn't like to see the tractors getting tore up cause they couldn't even get a load on the motor.

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 16, 2010 02:29PM
many factors involved it's a fair board decision. I know this because my father in-law is a fair board member. They say they loose money every time. Believe me we have tried to get them to hold the pull on a different night. That second track was put in mainly for that reason. I work for Otsego County Highway Dept and we built that track. It was a quick simple no budget project county did the work fair supplied the material. (donated crap) fair wanted to spend nothing on it. nytpa officials can build a good track out of a bad track if we can dig it up more than 2 inches. The fair board member in charge of the track was told what kind of equipment he would need to dig and compact the track. when we got there the equipment they had for us I would use in my garden. That is why the track sucked cant build a track with a pickle fork. Plus when you hold a event as a money maker it needs to be promoted. The crowd was good but not great. The pull was not promoted or advertised very good. Nothing on the tv, radio, or programs. I do all the promotional cd's and supply all the photos for nytpa for promotional uses. I live a block away from the fair they asked me for nothing (sad). Simply said a board that has no clue what is need to build a track or promote a event This I my 2 cents

think positive we are still working on it for the future

H Card

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 17, 2010 12:32AM
Hey Harold I understand about the equipment limitations. The roller they had last year looked like a lawn roller. The equipment was not capable of doing the job.

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 17, 2010 01:28PM
we went out with the superfarm last year and stevie ended up running tow tractor because they started the heavy super class with 6-7 tractors for that class still at their haulers in the pits unscaled and the nytpa officials did nothing to remedy the issue, chris cole won that night and barely made it off the scales and he went right to the track. nothing like organization.

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 21, 2010 07:24AM
A couple of years ago the superfarms and the 4 WD's pulled there and the pull went great. Wonder what happened last year?

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 21, 2010 07:32AM
I wonder the same thing other pulls don't have that many people inthe stands and they are still putting pulls on Morris packs the stands and they still don't have any money someone has sticky fingers

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 21, 2010 07:03AM
Are they still going to have out of the field pulling heard there might be some profarm pulling?

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 22, 2010 03:15AM
AUG 4 i herd there havin pro farm or enhanced tractors at 7:30 at night 9500 - 15500 not sure about the rules

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 22, 2010 05:56AM
smokin red are u going to morris and are they pulling for sure?

Re: NYTPA MORRIS NY June 22, 2010 10:51AM
If SmokinRed is still running yes i want to support the fair and the pull. Does anyone know about the out of field tractor pull? Classes?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,793, Posts: 229,997, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,103, Posts: 226,071.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009