Ravenna June 17, 2010 01:44AM
I heard rumors of the track and pits being under water. Is this true? I heard this last night. I see the post from Kyle P. saying that the pull is still on. I hope it is. Can anyone confirm either way? Thanks. I have been asked to work on Saturday... but I dont want to say yes until I know if the pull is cancelled. I would rather go tractor pulling. Thanks again.

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 02:53AM
Go to the Nebraska tractor pullers site and call any of the officers and they should be able to tell you the condition
[www.nebraskatruckandtractorpullers.com]
Their phone numbers are listed on the web site

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 06:36AM
Ravenna IS NOT underwater and IS NOT cancelled. Some areas in the pit will likely be muddy, but sun, high temps and strong winds Wed and Thur are helping dry things out. There is a 20% chance of rain Thursday night but Friday forecast looks perfect.

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 06:53AM
How come there is not a 4wd Mod class there this year? Seems like it was always a decent class.

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 06:53AM
Looking forward to it
Should be a great weekend

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 08:20AM
sounds like a couple of the super stocks well be there

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 12:50PM
Has anyone heard if Doug Baird will be out with his new 4 charger tractor?

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 12:59PM
I believe so.

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 01:21PM
Hey AV!, you plan on runing Rockwell this year?

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 01:28PM
wouldn't miss it.

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 01:59PM
sweet!! Stray Horse coming too?

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 04:09PM
Everything is lookin good in Ravenna for this weekend. As of 11:00 tonight looks like the rain went south of us. Remember if coming from the east on interstate 80 road work in Grand Island on 281. Stay on 80 to Wood River then north to Cairo then west to Ravenna. Hope to see everyone. CRAZYHORSE

Re: Ravenna June 17, 2010 04:39PM
YEAH!! everyone try to stay away from Grand Island! they got all kinds of building and road construction going on getting ready for the new state fair, during the day traffic is backed up everywhere! the whole place is a mess right now!! lol CANT WAIT for Ravenna, i have been going to it about as long as i have been alive!. The boys in Ravenna have the sport of tractor pulling down to a science!! and as hot has its been the last couple of days things should be awesome! and not have to worry about water, all the flooding is more north and northeast. see you guys this weekend in Ravenna!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009