Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 06:02AM
Our thoughts & prayers go out to the David Marino (Show me Showdown) family. Dave passed away on Saturday and will be missed.

Bryan Haug
Big & Little Temptation

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 06:30AM
Jake and I want to offer our condolences and prayers to the Marino family. Dave was a true credit to the sport.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 08:01AM
Thoughts and prayers with the family. I enjoyed watching that tractor run many times.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 09:01AM
We will be praying for the Marino family.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 11:12AM
Really sorry to hear the sad news about Dave passing away.....Our condolences to the Marino Family in their time of sorrow....You will be in our prayers...

Dan Dunham

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 02:34PM
Sorry to hear of the passing of David. Have been friends of David since he started pulling in the 70s. He will be missed. May the Lord be with the family. MACK

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 11:32AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. Sorry for your loss. Dave will surely be missed by alot of people.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 20, 2010 01:50PM
Funeral arrangements and visitation ......tues, june 22nd 5-8 funeral wednesday june 23rd 10:30 at greening-egan-hayes funeral home in macon,mo.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 21, 2010 03:10AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with Dave's family.

Patrice and family.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 21, 2010 03:28AM
I don't think anyone said, but was Dave ill or was it sudden? Thoughts and Prayers go out to the Marino family. I remember talking to him at the Nebraska State Fair, first rate guy, pulling needs more like Dave.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 21, 2010 09:19AM
My families prayers are with the Marino Family. He enriched our pull in Henry many times.

Re: Thoughts & Prayers for the David Marino family June 22, 2010 02:47AM
I'm very sorry to hear the sad news of Davids passing.I had seem him pull since the 1970's and he left us far too soon..I currently own what little is left of the original Orange Blossom Special D-17 that I first saw him pull some 30 years ago.My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,746, Posts: 229,888, Members: 3,334.
This forum: Topics: 37,086, Posts: 225,992.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM