Alvord IA June 20, 2010 08:24AM
So as it was pretty obivious in Alvord yesterday, with all the "improvements" made to certain tractors in the open farm over the winter, does anybody think there is any point to pulling the rest of the year.

Re: Alvord IA June 20, 2010 08:46AM
What the heck is that suppose to mean?

Re: Alvord IA June 20, 2010 08:59AM
i'm with jeff on this one. what is that supposed to mean?

Nate Bottjen

Re: truth hurts June 20, 2010 02:09PM
sounds to me like great plains tractors aren't playing by their own high and mighty rules

Re: truth hurts June 20, 2010 02:38PM
Okay, you got me all rev'd up on this one. I can't wait to get out and go to some of the pulls. So who is the big power house?

Re: truth hurts June 21, 2010 05:24AM
lwk i would like to know that as well? from what ive seen it was pretty well even at the RV benefit pull. and dad said in alvord it was who could read the track, i guess there were some soft spots.

Re: truth hurts June 21, 2010 05:33AM
nate , you must have missed the 10,500 open farm class in RV. And the track was not the issue in all the open farm classes in Alvord. For the most part everybody knew where not to go on the track.

Re: truth hurts June 21, 2010 05:41AM
i did miss that class i was loadin the tractor up. i was just goin off what the old man said he had to do. and from what i seen on the video. i guess from the tractors ive seen this year that they are the same. im sure everyone did some tinkerin this winter. i know dad and i did.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009