Degree Marks on SBJD June 20, 2010 11:35PM
does anyone know of an easy way to put degree marks on a factory deere balencer, or even a A-pump hub?

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD June 21, 2010 01:38PM
I use a scribe and paint pen on mine, I have a pointer made up that is bolted to the front cover.....hows the 4430 running this year?

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD June 25, 2010 07:45PM
Still in the shop on blocks, needed brakes bad the center plate looks like a cerial bowl, how about you

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD June 27, 2010 06:37AM
just started it and cleaned it up for the first time this year yesterday...nothing new to it I am sure my brakes ar altleast as bad as urs someday Ill tie into that job, I heard last year you had an eninge come apart or some thing like that, also heard you were going way bigger in the Quest to beat jason's 6030, hows that runnin this year?

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD June 27, 2010 03:28PM
Im staying right where I am the engine has been running good with minimal problems so Im not gonna change anything this year. Jason had some cam trouble, but i didn't have any engine problems. Due to dairy prices I had to put my quest for the 6030 on hold.

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD June 30, 2010 04:28PM
you guys goin to any pulls in NY how about Taz

Re: Degree Marks on SBJD July 01, 2010 12:08AM
Were not really sure yet, money is extremly tight for me and JR (who runs TAZ) we have been talking about it but that is as far as it has gotten, both of our jobs a rocky right now so hard to tell hopefully wel catch atleast 1 up there this year

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM