Re: What would you Build June 22, 2010 10:47AM
Id put a 456 Genesis in a 9000 trans and rear. Leave the dual power in (you dont have to use it and it gives you a split on your gears if you need it) They are stronger than an IH T/A. With weld on hubs and take the top plate off you will make 9000lbs easy. The P pump wil go right on and at 4000rpm you will make alot of power!. If you are looking for something easy and cheap to build that isnt red or green, you cant go wrong with this setup.

I do have a few question...... I didnt see a rule about cylinder heads? Maybe I just missed it..... can you run hyper heads?
Also..... Does anyone in the club really know how to check a GT42 at the pull to see if it has a billet wheel or internal machining? Just curious, sounds like a fun class! If you can keep guys from cheating and everyone follows the rules just about any color should be competetive.

Re: What would you Build June 22, 2010 10:11AM
I agree, 540 ci. and open rpms in a new class (limited pro)

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,785, Posts: 229,971, Members: 3,340.
This forum: Topics: 37,099, Posts: 226,049.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009