NTPA Light Mod Class? June 23, 2010 08:20AM
Did this happen? If so what are the hp rules? Allisons? Turbines?

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 23, 2010 09:16AM
i wish they would do something like that maybe it would inspire some more guys to build something. i know a single engine allison puts on a good show.

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 23, 2010 09:16AM
it never got off the ground, the rules they came out with didnt fly. i would still like to see something with rules so you could pull across the country, but it seems nobody can agree.or at least ntpa should ask for pullers input first. there are quite a few clubs with mod tractors but the rules are still all over the board. dont give up , keep havin fun

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 23, 2010 04:35PM
I would like to see an unlimited 5500 pd class. just like the boys are doing across the pond. They are doing very well with numbers and its a croud pleaser.

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 23, 2010 11:15PM
ive put on some pounds over winter , how about 5800# were planning on comming to praire farm july 9 noy sure how many yet 1-2-3 don

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 24, 2010 11:53AM
Sure would be nice if this class moved in a positive direction. We built a Light mod with high hopes of running the 2010 season. We'll see what happens, if anything over the next 6 months. May have to visit Red Cedars track, or Boyceville. I can hook 5500 would rather be at 6000 Would really like to see the NTPA light Mod class get off the ground. I should look, and see what the rules are for the Mod classes in Minnesota. How many Open Mods will be at Praire Farm? That would be a nice place to see 8 or 10 Mods. Haven't hooked locally for 2 seasons it may be time to get with the program >>>>---------------------->

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 24, 2010 01:22PM
we pull 6500# mod in wi and northern il e-mail me at LUVS2STICH@AOL.COM (my wifes address) we have around 20 hooks per year , don

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 24, 2010 01:56PM
Central MN pullers has 6000 & 6500 Mod classes first hook is Saturday June 26th at St Cloud/Sauk Rapids MN Check it out at Centralmnpullers

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 25, 2010 12:48AM
We pull with the Nebraska Bush Pullers and have a 6000lb Mod class. The class is very competitive between the Allisons, turbines, blown engines, and multiple engine NA tractors. I think if the class would ever be a fly in the NTPA you would have to run way lighter 5500lb or less. No one likes to see heavy single engine tractors going strait down the track with not much tire speed. Just my two cents

Brian Fuhr

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 25, 2010 03:49AM
Hey Don praire farm is a www.championshippullingseries.com great club they are running a 6300 pd unlimited and a 7300 pd unlimited they also have a pull the next night at riverfalls check there website for more info or give me a ring

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 25, 2010 09:28AM
How about a 6000 pd mod class and tell me if you all think this would work. 1 Hemi, 1 Allison or two chevys do with what you want for blowers or turbos otherwise 3 big block carbrated or 4 small blocks carbrated maybe some cube limits. But I think they could be dialed in from there. Whats everbody think? I think they have to start a light mod class to get people started or the big mods will slowly fade away also and that would suck!!!!

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 27, 2010 10:23AM
Why dont this class take off? Who is holding it back this was a great class back in the day and it would be an even better class today. hopfuly they wise up and start addinding some more mod classes @ least state or RG level!

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 27, 2010 01:16PM
From what I saw in Nebraska at Pickerall it is comming...I kow of a one that did not show up cause of replanting and another that did not cause he did not have the ramps built to get it in the Trailer... I personally would think this class would have more comming....

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 27, 2010 01:41PM
i always felt that the light mod"single engine" tractor guys went to twd,back when twd was a "new" class.they all had the motor,and didn't want to add more motors so the logical thing to do was switch to twd.

Re: NTPA Light Mod Class? June 27, 2010 05:36PM
You are correct Patches about guys switching to the TWD class...I know a few guys that quit pulling tractors instead of going to the TWD class,they just prefered running a tractor than a truck.....I think a light Mod class with no limits on engines,but with a low class weight would be an exciting class.Basically it would be like the light mod class across the big pond that Sascha has talked about here several times.Thats my 2 cents,Randy.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009