HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 24, 2010 02:20PM
[www.ntpapull.com]

Link to Tomah Session 1 Results June 25, 2010 02:35AM
Session 1 Results:

http://www.ntpapull.com/pullresults/2010-TomaWI-01.htm

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Link to Tomah Session 2 Results June 25, 2010 07:25AM
Session 2 Results:

http://www.ntpapull.com/pullresults/2010-TomaWI-02.htm

Really glad to see that the new little grease burner of Esdon Lehn had an amazingly strong showing with a 2nd place on it's very first pass. Hats off to the King of Smoke. Ulmer also took the Lost diesel to 8th place for a very strong showing (where was The Weapon of Ulmers?)

I can't wait to see pics of the new tractors of Esdon as well as Chizek/Korth.

Also, hats off to Dustin Hook on T-bone, I'm sure all those Badger State fans were on their feet at the end of the PS class.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Link to Tomah Session 2 Results June 25, 2010 08:05AM
Jake Morgan
Hats off to the King of Smoke. Ulmer also took the Lost diesel to 8th place for a very strong showing (where was The Weapon of Ulmers?)

The Weapon is sitting at home waiting for the next Outlaw hook. Lost stole the tires off of it!

[www.ulmerracing.com]

Re: Link to Tomah Session 2 Results June 25, 2010 08:13AM
Looks like The Bomb found what had been ailing it...

Is the new Chizek/Korth tractor a smoker or clean burner?

No Farmboy's Fantasy?

Re: Link to Tomah Session 1 Results ??? June 25, 2010 03:13PM
Looking at the Super Farm results.. What does DV next to the last two tractors.. ??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 03:14PM by JDGnut.

Re: Link to Tomah Session 3 Results June 25, 2010 02:04PM
Here is the link to session 3 results.
link to session 3

Looks like TCOB made a great pass for the win in the Open SS class. A monster hook by Phil Fairbanks in the mini class on ORP. Scott Phillips takes the win over the Holmans in a real good FWD class.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 02:10PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: Link to Tomah Session 4 Results June 26, 2010 01:21PM
link to session 4

Re: Link to Tomah Session 5 Results June 26, 2010 01:26PM
link to session 5

Re: Link to Tomah Session 6 Results June 27, 2010 02:20PM
link to session 6

Missing DSS tractors? June 25, 2010 12:32AM
Where have Beck, Blagraves, Santamore been?

Re: Missing DSS tractors? June 25, 2010 02:38AM
Beck got a 10th in Tomah's first session.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

Re: A couple great wins by Top Gun and T-Bone June 25, 2010 01:47PM
Nice win by the Bollinger family in the Mod class on Top Gun, nice to see an Allison in the winners circle. The SMFWD class with only 4 entries? And a great win by T-Bone in a nice class of PS's, with the Baders in a real strong second on No Fear Deere [Forever].

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 01:49PM by Dick Morgan.

Re: A couple great wins by Top Gun and T-Bone June 25, 2010 03:02PM
be hard to book them with those numbers,personaly i enjoy them better than the n/a mfwd class.

Re: A couple great wins by Top Gun and T-Bone June 25, 2010 03:16PM
good to see Top Gun in the winners circle again!

Re: Missing DSS tractors? June 27, 2010 03:39PM
Red Horse was at the Outlaw event in TX.. said they were testing...

Re: HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 25, 2010 06:07AM
real nice feature that the NTPA is using. Great to follow the pull.

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 25, 2010 07:32AM
Somebody going to have to tell me how to get live results, becaues all I get from NTPA website is a blank white screen and no results

Re: HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 26, 2010 05:09PM
in the super farm class i was surprised to see a tractor called someday pull by chad weitzenkamp win it...it was a pretty good lookin..nice looking tractor

Results June 27, 2010 08:54AM
I guess nobody even pulled at Tomah according to the unofficial results. All i see is are pure white I tried scrolling down but ot noe luck. I guess I would like to find a complete run down SOMEWHERE!!! Any help ?

Re: HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 27, 2010 03:51AM
You may have to go to the right hand side of the page and use the scrool bar to move to the top of the page, I have that problem on the results page some times.

Re: HotLive Tomah Results LinkThumbs UpBeer June 27, 2010 03:08PM
Tomah was once again a very good event, weather was involved again, but, everthing that was there got down the track!!
The Dutch guys had a good time from I heard and saw, No podium finishes this weekend, but they proved they can hang with the American tractors.
I only saw one rod out all weekend!! There was breakage of course, but for the most part, it was a trouble free event.
Looking forward to New Hampton, Iowa in a few weeks!! gonna be good!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,768, Posts: 229,934, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009