someday June 25, 2010 12:55AM
congrats guys all nbpi is proud of ya

Re: someday June 25, 2010 02:41AM
Condrats Chad. Just goes to show them big boys what a little farm boy can do with a 20 yr old project.Good luck dear friend. Bet Ma is strutting her stuff today

Re: someday June 25, 2010 02:47AM
Congratulations from Fuhr Pulling team good luck in the sessions to come.

Re: someday June 25, 2010 03:13AM
Congratulations from Langan Pulling Team and good luck the rest of the weekend

Re: someday June 25, 2010 04:56AM
Way to go Chad. Kick some more Butt !!!!

Re: someday June 25, 2010 12:26PM
Nebraska boys have been kicking ass in Tomah the last 2 years! Go get em again! Congralulations Someday!

Re: someday June 25, 2010 04:17PM
GO dad!...Im definatly comin next year

Re: someday June 25, 2010 04:19PM
GO DAD!...im definatly comin next years! no buts about it!

Re: someday June 26, 2010 01:48AM
well, last year you can chalk up to illegal water, if they had a tester last year to test according to standards...

And as typical with tomah... It's a numbers game no matter how you look at it... It always will be a numbers game when there's more than 15 tractors in a class... Track changes dramatically.

This year they had a pull off between someday and dr deere, and neither one went far enough to make the top 10... And they never changed the sled... Just goes to show it's a numbers game... Always has been, always will be when there's so many of them.

Always is the luck of the draw out there in tomah. But that's a part of it. (not really "tractor pulling") in my opinion.. Not showing who has the best tractor, just shows who was lucky enough to draw the right number for the day. And by this post i'm not trying to take away from anyone. Everyone did a good job out there. Just a simple fact that no matter what, tomah, and bowling green will always be a numbers game.. If your the lucky number that day, you get pulled out on the track and interviewed.

By all accounts... 40 vehicles in a class is way to many! And i don't care what class we are talking about. They should find some way to limit it. Whether it's by needing to participate in a region hook previous to tomah, or have to have went to so many region hooks the year before. Or something like that. 40 is just to many tractors. It get's way to boring for the fans in the stands. Or you just limit the pull to 2 superfarm hooks, and make it grand national tractors only... No region, and no per hook tractors... speed up the show, and won't bore the crowd...

now go ahead and bash all you want! But it's the truth, i was bored with superfarms, and 2wd's thursday night... To many in each class. And i bet you can ask other competitors and fans there, and they will say the same thing.

Re: someday June 26, 2010 01:13AM
And four Outlaw tractors in the Top 9 isn't too shabby either!

Re: someday June 26, 2010 06:25AM
Id say they're nebraska tractors, not outlaw tractors

Re: someday June 26, 2010 07:16AM
Congrats to them all and good show at Pickerall

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009