tractor and sled June 25, 2010 07:39AM
It is certainly amazing how well Bauer tractors do with Bauer sleds behind them,can you say in cab adjustment! It is their folks.

Re: tractor and sled June 25, 2010 08:05AM
Think about what you said for a minute. Does that really make sense? Bauer's main source of income is from the MFG business. They are well known for the reliability and integrity. Do you think they would cheat in front of fans and competitors who are also their customers? Just to win a stupid tractor pull? They have way more on the line than just being kicked out of the sport. Their livelihood would be affected because their integrity would be trashed. Do you think they would do all that for a HOBBY? Worthless post dude. Quit trying to stir the crap crock pot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/25/2010 08:23AM by nyspullnut.

Re: tractor and sled June 25, 2010 08:08AM
dont see them on top that much minis had a good 09 but other then that not to good (must be a consistant loser posting that post)

Re: tractor and sled June 25, 2010 10:55AM
you obviosly dont know much about there sleds because you cant change anything from the drivers seat in the sled without setting off the
red lights I know i've run one of there sleds

Re: tractor and sled June 25, 2010 11:26AM
i have heard things like this said about every sled in the country,and i dont know of a operator that this hasnt been said about,it comes with the terratory sadly,hager has been acused of so much over the years it is unreal,ive heard it from antiques to the elite,really it might not be bad to be able to adjust or fine tune the hyd pressue on the push downs for the track conditions,it could make for a better tuned in sled setting

Re: Stupidly Amazed!!! June 25, 2010 12:13PM
Well mister amased ! Guessin your tractor or friend didnt do so well today. Well tough luck. The Bauer's are Bauer sleds are at the top with there Sleds and Sled Operator's. So don't put them don't please. "Plus there my Friend's! "

Re: Stupidly Amazed!!! June 25, 2010 01:20PM
please accept my apoligies of how this post was worded as it was not meant to be bad,the coment that the tractor and sled worked toghether well meant that as a unit they were finely tuned such as a tractor and an implement behind it all set up correctly and working toghether as one unit.the adjustment from the cab was a bad use of words,i was under the understanding that operators from the cabs had some sort of control over the pull if something went wrong or braking and box operation.the coment its their folks was supposed to mean they had their units working toghether and did a fine job,it was supposed to be a compliment please accept my appoligies and I will not post again.

Re: Stupidly Amazed!!! June 25, 2010 01:49PM
Stupidly amazed u better read your first post again!

Re: Stupidly Amazed!!! June 26, 2010 01:19AM
So.... your original post was "supposed to be a compliment", huh? Since I was not born last night, I am going to go ahead and not believe you on that one. You obviously don't know the Bauer family and the reputation they have in the sport of pulling.

Re: Stupidly Amazed!!! June 26, 2010 02:40AM
the only things the sled operator can control from the cab of the sled are safety issues ie. brakes,box brake,kill switch, all of which if activated
will turn the red flashing light on that are on the front of the sled , this in turn indicates to track officials that something is wrong

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009