OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 27, 2010 11:50AM
ONE OF THREE TRACTORS WE ARE BUILDING, HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE RUNNING IN A FEW WEEKS,,,

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 27, 2010 11:56AM
WE SEEN THIS MINNIE PULL LAST WEEKEND,,, YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT ANDREA WON THE LOTTERY CAUSE SHE WAS ABLE TO HAVE HER PIC TAKEN WITH A MINNIE MO THAT PULLED THAT NIGHT,,,,, IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I COULD FIND KIDS MINNIE MO THINGS LIKE SWEATSHIRTS AND MATERIAL SO WE CAN FINISH HER ROOM IN MINNIE MO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE INFO,,,SHE IS A DIE HARD MO FAN,,,,,

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 27, 2010 01:27PM
Besides teaching your daughter the thrills of tractor pulling please teach her the difference between see, seen and saw when using the English language. Proper language usage makes us all look better and gains our sport respect!

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 27, 2010 01:43PM
SAFETY IS A BIG THING FOR US,,, WE SEEN A TRACTOR BLOW A HOSE AND COOLANT FLY BACK IN THE DRIVERS HELMENT,, HE HAD NO FACE SHEILD,,, 2 WEEKS LATER WE SEEN THE SAME TRACTOR PULL AND SHE NOTICED HE HAD A FACE SHEILD AND SAID""BET HE LEARNED A LESSON WITH THAT HOT STUFF IN HIS FACE""" I GREW UP IN THIS SPORT,, I AM THE DAUGHTER OF A 50 YEAR MECHANIC ON DEERES,,, MY DAD USED TO PULL THE SLED BACK FOR MANY YEARS AT THE WAYNE COUNTY FAIR IN OHIO. SHE WAS ACTUALLY WITH ME WHEN WE SEEN A FLY WHEEL CUT A TRACTOR IN HALF BACK IN MAY,, WE KNEW THE DRIVER,,,MY DAD ALWAYS TAUGHT ME SAFETY FIRST,, JUST AS SHE WILL BE TAUGHT,,, I KNOW SHE WILL BE OUT THERE SOMEDAY RUNNING WITH THE BIG GUYS, MY DAD PULLED FOR YEARS,,, THEN THE COUNTY PULL TOOK AWAY THE MONEY AND TROPHY TO THE TOP SPOT IF THE DRIVER WORKED FOR A TRACTOR DEALER,,, KINDA MADE DAD SORE SO HE STOPPED PULLING,,, HE HAS HELPED BUILD MANY BIG RIDES,,, SO I GUESS YOU WOULD SAY PULLING IS IN HER BLOOD...

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 27, 2010 02:49PM
Wow! Gemo, your comment went right over your head! Deeredaughter, Gemo was referring to your usage of your words in his last post, nothing at all referred to safety...lol. Also, do us a favor and press the little caps lock button and don't use 3 commas instead of a space so that your sentences don't look like this... MY CAPS LOCK BUTTON IS STUCK,,,, CAN YOU HELP ME

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 08:14AM
I think Deeredaughter gets the last laugh on this one. The ;;;; and ,,, and US OF ALL CAPS was in response to gemos comment.

DPS

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 06:21AM
check out tractorhats .com they should have some mm stuff

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 12:47PM
Won't be much competition for that big Massey at Marshallville. Winking

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 02:22PM
how about this gtb? we have number 7 off the assembly line. we used to pull an oliver88 and oliver 77 about 10 years ago there at marshallville

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 02:38PM
How big of cid do they have?

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 29, 2010 11:13AM
massey is stock 504 gtb is stock 403

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 28, 2010 05:12PM
do everett's still pull their minni's,and roger??,roger pulled a ck 40 or 50 with his brother.seem roger was having a big sale in the farm and dairy.its been close to 20 years since ive been there.it was always a very loooooong day and next morning.

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 29, 2010 12:26PM
i think they are there on fridays,,, yes there are some long nights there,,,also some cold ones,

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 29, 2010 02:14PM
You are thinking of Roger McClure. He is still pulling a Cockshutt Golden Arrow (at least that is how its decaled) and another one that has a BB Chevy in it. His brother has been out of pulling for a few years since he sold his V8 but comes around to watch. Everetts haven't been to Marshallville in a LONG time. They used to run at Dover quite a bit but I haven't been down there so don't know if they are still at it or not.

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC June 30, 2010 11:35AM
we found some kid's MM shirts at the local Fleet Farm. you can also check the MM collectors website, I know there is someone out there selling the shirts, hats, etc. I remember seeing them at the last MM feature show I was at a couple summers ago. I'll be happy to bring my MM out and run against that old GTB...........give me a few months, and I'll run against that massey...........here's a pic of my dad the last time he hooked about 8 years ago. It had been about 9 years since he hooked before that. I bought that old UB this spring.

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC July 02, 2010 11:53PM
Thank you for the shirt info. You bring out that minnie, We will be waiting to see it, We bought a new one waiting on it to get home this weekend, Can't wait to get it home,

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC July 03, 2010 12:34PM
how is the classic tractor coming along, haven't seen anymore pics since the ones on pulling depot

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC July 04, 2010 03:09AM
its is coming along real good. I will post some pic tonight. I have one with andrea in the wheel.

Re: OUR MASSEY 97 PROJECT PIC July 05, 2010 12:51PM
this was at a tractor show this past sat.

ok here ya g ol George July 05, 2010 02:00PM
for you george

Re: ok here ya g ol George July 05, 2010 02:03PM
more of the big one

she wants a pink wheel July 05, 2010 02:04PM
she wants a pink minnie wheel.. what do you think?

THESE GREEN THINGS IS WHAT IS HOLDING UP THE MINNIE July 05, 2010 02:07PM
I THINK THESE NEED TO WAIT

Re: ok here ya g ol George July 05, 2010 02:11PM
OLD GEORGE WE ALSO BOUGT A G1000 VISTA. WE ARE TRYING TO GET IT HOME THIS WEEKEND. I WILL SEND YOU PIC OF IT ALSO

Re: ok here ya g ol George July 05, 2010 11:34PM
Good deal, just curious how progress was going since i last talked with Steve. Looks like everything is coming along. Good luck and no I am not a big fan of pink wheels. Maybe when she can drive the tractor.

Re: ok here ya g ol George July 07, 2010 08:10AM
i htink pink wheels would look nice

Re: ok here ya g ol George July 07, 2010 01:19PM
thanks........

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,686, Posts: 229,788, Members: 3,328.
This forum: Topics: 37,080, Posts: 225,952.

Our newest member Jason