Tomah beer Cans June 28, 2010 09:13AM
Suppose Tomah will go back to the cups next year??
The announcer specifially mentioned they were trying cans again but if there were too many on the ground it was back to cups next year.
If you looked at the ground under the bleachers, it was more than covered with cans!
Apparenlty people didnt think the cups were too bad after all.

All in all Tomah was a Great Year again!!
Stands and bleachers were more than full for the new Thurs nite session too!

Thanks again Tomah for another awesome year of tpulling!!

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 28, 2010 12:10PM
I bet they sell half the beer they used to sell with all that security runnin around making sure that everybody didnt have too much fun. Instead of heerding everybody like cattle why dont let you stay inside on the bleachers if you buy an all day ticket that should mean all day with the sessions overlapping it sure would be alot better for crowd control. As for the crowd it was decent for the most part but no where like it was several years ago several empty seats on Saturday night.

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 28, 2010 12:24PM
If u want to have more people get rid of the $3.00 beers or open up to Bowling Green rules. If they keep the beer go to 16oz beers for $3.00 12oz can is a little stiff

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 28, 2010 08:08PM
I vote for going to uptown Tomah if you want drink beer, much cheaper and [probly a ghostown anyways] and the people around you at the pull actually get to enjoy the pull, instead of having put up with your drankazz!!!

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 28, 2010 10:36PM
I thought for years that that has been stupid they way they empty the seats, but then again they want to sell merch. and they know people will eat. That place used to be standing room only on sat. night

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 05:10AM
for a few years in the 80's,at bg,didnt the boy scouts or some youth organization pick up all the cans.i think they took them to recycling for the scrap money.

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 07:57AM
Been going for the last 15, and there are kids who pick the cans under the bleachers up after every session. There is also a group that goes through the camp ground on Monday morning after as well. Not sure if they are scouts or what.

I would hope BG never changes on the way this is handled, cause it works great!

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 08:32AM
Beer sales were down over $30,000 this year from last.

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 10:33AM
3bucks a beer no wonder sales were down that is wayyyy to pricey

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 10:40AM
I would think the inclement weather had something to do with the decreased sales as well. Monstrous rains after the shows and the Friday night show was done at 8:30pm.

DPS

Re: Tomah beer Cans June 29, 2010 12:51PM
They dident sell as much cuz with the cups by the time you make it to the top of the bleachers you have it all spilled and godda go back and get more.

Re: Tomah beer Cans July 04, 2010 01:07PM
Its Obama`s fault, No jobs, no beer drinking fans, plain and simple.

Re: Tomah beer Cans July 05, 2010 03:14AM
I know I made a good contribution to the sales in the beer tent friday night.

Re: Tomah beer Cans July 05, 2010 04:55AM
Thats the spirit!!!!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard