Advertising on pull off June 29, 2010 04:57AM
I hope somebody can help me. I emailed (jakemorgan@pulloff) about a month ago for advertising costs on this site and haven't gotten a response. Does anyone have a good email or contact for this?
Thanks for your help!

Re: Advertising on pull off June 30, 2010 02:16AM
Actually I don’t sell advertising (yet). I’ve been planning on making changes to the page to allow more of advertising, but I haven’t been able to get things to work yet.

There are banner ads on the pages… but those aren’t ads that I’ve “sold”. The banner ads are completely random, and are an assortment of people for different reasons:
- Some of the banner ads are people who help me out with the monitoring of this page: Pullingworld, Eastern Extreme, The Hook Magazine… they never asked for ads, they just offered to help and it’s my small way of saying thanks.
- Some of the other banner ads are for people who have been loyal to my Diabetes fundraisers through the years: Coers Diesel, Gray Billet Products, etc… These are companies who have been very generous and have supported me in a wonderful cause and it’s just a small way for me to say thanks.

I’ll be sure to put a message on the Feedback page when I finally get the advertising format worked out, but I honestly have no idea when that will be. For those who do want to donate a generous amount to my JDRF bike ride… you never know, you might get a “free” banner ad, I can’t promise anything, but I try to support the people and business that support me.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: Advertising on pull off July 29, 2010 12:36AM
Free Advertising as a way to say Thanks…
For anyone who donated to my JDRF charity bicycle ride… if you’d like you can send me a banner ad for your business, your event, or anything else you’d like to advertise. The banner size needs to be 728 pixels x 90 pixels. If you don’t know how to make a banner ad then email me and I’ll see what I can do to help make one.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520