CPS Meeting June 29, 2010 09:23AM
There will be a special meeting for the After Chore class (To Hot To Farm) on Thursday, July 1st at 7PM at St Croix Lanes in River Falls, Wi. All that pull that class need to be there.

Re: CPS Meeting June 29, 2010 10:09AM
What rules are we gunna go over? Kinda busy for me, Thursday nights are tacos and $1.50 beers at the valley.

Re: CPS Meeting June 29, 2010 01:55PM
remember larry, that as a organized club, once the rules meeting for the year has happened and is over, those rules cannot be changed. untill the next rules meeting for the next year which happens once a year!, then rules can be discussed and changed if need be. If championship pulling is to come mainstream and be reputable, you cannot be changing or even be considering changing rules in the middle of a season. you will lose more than you will gain. Don't let the needs of a few criers out way the needs of the many in your club. you will be opening a can of worms if you make a mistake like that. If they weren't at the rules meeting for the 2010 season, then they need to keep quiet a abide just like all the others and keep there opinions to themselves. this is just a word of caution from a fellow puller looking forward to seeing the club be sucessfull.. thanks.

Re: CPS Meeting June 29, 2010 03:12PM
When I get "My Weekly Reader" in the mail every Thursday (except for 3 weeks in the winter), during the drag racing season, there seem to ALWAYS be rule changes, updates, and CLARIFICATIONS in darn near every issue.
Why, they even went from 1/4 mile to 1000 feet for fuel cars from one week to the next!
Didn't even vote on it. (sorta like pulling with the Outlaws now that I think of it).
And I guarnadamtee your 6th grade outfit isn't going to wither away and die, not from this rule meeting, if anything it'll die from class names, I mean, the class is REALLY called "after chore" or "Too hot to Farm"?? and you want to preach PROFESSIONALISM and Championship pulling ?????
You all are taking yourselves WAY too serious !!!!!
Let me guess, pay back is a percentage of entry fees for each class ????

Re: CPS Meeting June 29, 2010 04:22PM
Just put the last couple of nails in the coffin and bury this joke! They have more problems than just a name of a class

Re: CPS Meeting June 30, 2010 02:33AM
Clutch Guy - if you pull in After Chore then you should show up to the meeting and have some input in whether the rules get changed or not. If you don't...shut up and stay out of it. CPS is not changing the rules unless the majority of the pullers in the After Chore class vote to change them. The reason the meeting is happening in the first place is because there are a number of pullers we have moved from farm stock to After Chore and so they weren't at the rules meeting last year to give their input and their tractors aren't built to fit the rules.

Wally - Our class is called After Chore but other clubs in our area call it Too Hot To Farm and we want to make sure that everybody that pulls in either or both of the classes is in attendance when the rules are discussed and voted on. Our payback is not a percentage, it's a set amount for the entire season...but you'd know that if you pulled with us or were a member of CPS.

Kill It - You're right...CPS has problems, but what club doesn't. Maybe instead of hiding behind some made-up name you should come forward and give us some insight into what you think we should be doing and how we can do things better.

For everybody else - CPS isn't perfect and we don't claim to be!!!! We love what we do and that's why we do it. If you want us to go away, that's fine. You can go back to your $50 first place payouts and stop complaining that you never make any money. Otherwise, shut up, bring your tractor to the pulls and just have fun! Stop complaining about the rules, other pullers, the track, the venue and anything else you whiners ever complain about and just PULL!

Maybe you should all read the feedback rules of Pulloff.com. I'm pretty sure they say you should be civil and courteous and not rip on people and/or businesses. Oh yeah - it also says YOU SHOULD USE YOUR REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CPS Meeting June 30, 2010 03:23AM
Megan,

Just wondering, for those of us planning on pullin in Praire Farm, do we have to stop in Reeve on the way home? If so what safety equipment will be required? helmet, gloves, ect? : ) Just trying to bring a little good humor to this thread, and for what it's worth there are some of us that enjoy attending you're shows! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
City

Re: CPS Meeting June 30, 2010 04:24AM
Joe - absolutely we will be stopping in Reeve and us "city folk" are gonna lay a whoopin on those "country folk" up there! I don't think any safety equipment will be needed but feel free to come prepared. Smiling

Thanks for always coming to pull with CPS...we appreciate it!

Re: CPS Meeting June 30, 2010 12:14PM
That is a damn good idea. CPS for sure has the highest payback pulling organization I have ever pulled with. All I want is to get protested though. I need some drinking money so I can buy the rounds at reeve that night.

Re: CPS Meeting June 30, 2010 03:43PM
There is a helmet required when in Reeve......... dress code is a "city" thing!!!!! watch out for "girlfriend's" that try to carry big bats, and NO MORE MILKSHAKES ALLOWED TO BE MADE ON COUNTY RD A....

Re: CPS Meeting July 01, 2010 06:55AM
Why do you need a protest? Protest What ? If cps pays so much you don't need a protest !

Re: CPS Meeting July 01, 2010 02:22PM
No you dont understand,, yes their pay is great, its guarenteed, but see I am trying to stimulate the ecomomy. See a simple protest would enlighten a certain individual for a brief time that is. At the same time I will be enlightened for at least that night,, maybe even for a day or two. Therefore others would be enlightened as they recieve beverages at a local establishment thanks to the lucky man that put up the funds for the protest. And the bar owner will be making money so yes they would be enlightened also. Its all about the circulation of money from you to me to the bar to the distributers etc. You understand right??? And the biggest reason is the end the ball baby fest that seems to happen any time someone lucks out, has the ducks in a row for THAT week and does well. WAH WAH, protest it and make me happy. All the yrs I was losing I never cried about anything. Just run harder each yr. Thats bout it. Have a wonderful night and a better tommorow.

Re: CPS Meeting July 01, 2010 04:31PM
Morgan you need to back off that thing, so you quit scaring people-people that should just pull in that class but dont have the balls to. For example- that 1066 from hastings who wants his own class and rules. But i suppose he gets desperate when he knows he wouldnt hold a candle to yours anyway, hell he has his hands full with true farm tractors!!!!!

Re: CPS Meeting July 02, 2010 03:26AM
Morgan "I'll Pray for you !

Re: CPS Meeting July 02, 2010 01:25PM
wow....... really? "true farm tractors" .......................................... least I get a laugh on this page...

Re: CPS Meeting July 02, 2010 04:50PM
dusty just rememder that the guy from Hasting has the balls to have a tractor ? wheres yours ?? And i dont thing morgen and thurmes have they same tractor or even close so you think he is in they wrong class then were should he pull from what I herd at the meeting he will run where ever he is told to .. So dont go on pull off an start sh'' ,,,,,,,,,Maybe you should Buy a tractor ,,,,,,,,,,,,

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 03:16AM
Hey ??????,
You are talkin about who has balls, and you dont even have the balls to post your own name!!! I am not on here startin sh",,,,,,,,, Just sayin what i think. Not sayin he is in the wrong class. But he had the idea about making more classes for the guys runnin bigger tires. They should just make more classes so every tractor has its own class, that would be reeeal fun. I am pretty sure the one from hastings is a 466 and morgans is a 466 also. I guess he just knows how to make it run better. You sound pretty worried about me getting my own tractor, do you have one you would like to sell for a good deal?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2010 03:33AM by Dusty.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 03:44AM
Well dusty I am sure I have a 414 that they tractor came with just have pump work // And i was at the meeting not trying to make class for me ..
I was just trying to make it fair for guys like tim green that cant run 20.8/38 / so dont start sh,,, it is people like you that dont come to the meeting and dont have a tractor that make the club look bad on pull off ,, ps cant wait to pull with they 42

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 05:06AM
I am stumped on why you two even talk to each other. Mgees and winks are farmstock and ben you are improved farm. There done deal. Anyone that thinks those deeres arent stock is wrong. I see them working everyday. Do they smoke much, NO. Do they fly down the track at 20 mph. NO. tech em tear into them. Check em out. But dont kick em out of farmstock just cause they both know how to weight them and use their heads while driving down the track instead of just racing down it. I really enjoyed seeing the whoop that happened in RF against the 4440. And that was nothing but some awesome driving and weighting. Get over it and lets see them guys running in the class they should be in. Or everytime theres a new winner let kick em into the next class that seems to be whats happening. If someone wins they are cheating. LOL what a joke

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 05:51AM
I never said one think about either one of those guys ,,and i could care less where anyone pulls so lets all just have fun,,,,,,,,,

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 05:53AM
This is getting pretty stupid.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 11:03AM
Its this way everytime... everytime. Just dumb. Ben pulls the right class. Let him be. Morgan is in the right class. Let him be. I am really starting to think there should be NO farm classes at all. NONE. All improved. Wipe out a lot of complaining in this area.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 12:42PM
I was at the meeting the other night in River Falls and Deen Wink said we have 250 stock HP and Wink said Magees's have over 400 HP. I pull improve and pulled against them in Boyceville and they beat me by 30 ft. So what's the problem??? Wild Rose decideds who wins, that's the problem.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 01:13PM
No kidding, CPS should get Track Patrol or The Judge for a pull or two...then we'll see who's stock and who's not.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 02:13PM
Rich Miller and Joe Warner should keep their tractors in the shop. They will never win on this sled....WILD ROSE.

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 03:14PM
Hmm, can't beat rose, not sure what you're talking about...I've been to most of the cps pulls and, especially warner, they have won or got second. Maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk @#$%&!

Re: CPS Meeting July 04, 2010 02:21AM
Maybe Milkman should have another one of those talks with Brad like he did at Charlies awhile back. Seems he had his attention !! Always a red fan !!

Re: CPS Meeting July 03, 2010 02:15PM
did any changes happen at this meeting

Re: CPS Meeting July 04, 2010 07:51AM
maybe this is why some of the bigger tractors don't pull around here anymore cause they got sick of all the crying.

Re: CPS Meeting July 07, 2010 03:40AM
20.8 42 Tires are now allowed. For certain "stock tractors" u can run 18.4 46.
Also there are now 3 weight classes. Not real sure think its 10500, 12500 and 14500.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/07/2010 03:42AM by Tim.

Re: CPS Meeting July 09, 2010 07:15AM
I always love reading the CPS threads. This club is like the Jerry Springer club of tractor pulling.

Re: CPS Meeting July 09, 2010 12:06PM
Best club in wi.

Re: CPS Meeting-denmark July 11, 2010 03:41PM
I never pulled against Denmark in Boyceville...couldn't have beat him by 30ft. Denmark should know that, so he prob. didn't write that. At the meeting in RF I said I had ALL stock parts (not stock appearing). It has ORIGINAL bearings, pistons, rods, crank, cam, head, plungers in the pump etc. It is turning more than stock HP as are 99% of the tractors pulling farm stock but I do farm with it set exactly where it is when I pull. That is more than can be said for some of the other farm stock tractors I pull against. As for me saying McGee's has 400 HP I don't know they have dynoed it so I don't know how much HP it has...never said I did. What I did say was I can spin my tires at 7.3 MPH. That takes about 250 HP. I said I know our other 4455 with stock HP (145 HP) can spin it's tires at about 4.5 MPH. So I asked Mark DeLander and Ben how much HP does it take to spin tires at 10, 12, 15 MPH. I said I think it takes 350-400 HP to spin your tires at 12-13 MPH. Someone that night guessed 500 HP can spin out at a 15 MPH. I have always said I'm stock parts and if my pump is turned up so is everyone that goes faster than me. Speed takes HP. And I'm always close to the bottom 1/3 of my class for speed. I think it's wrong to say that about Wildrose. I've done well elsewhere with a diff. sled.

Re: CPS Meeting July 10, 2010 09:25AM
Morgan did you wish come true??
Protest ?? Did you win >> anything at Prairie Farm ?
Looked to me like "The Buck " is back runnning stronger than ever !
Maybe you should get the real NOS instead of a High engery drink taped on the 'I.H."

Re: CPS Meeting July 10, 2010 05:02PM
Drop it Joyce...your sh%t stinks too.

Re: CPS Meeting July 10, 2010 07:50PM
Looks like he had another gear left to whip ass on that pos buck in riverfalls tonight Morgan is just playing with becker and everyone knows it. Becker has always been a very sore loser. Go IH. After nine wins and for becker 9 losses give the buck one to think that hundred thousand dollar tractor is something to talk about then whip em again. AWESOME. sincerely IH FAN

Re: CPS Meeting July 10, 2010 08:07PM
Oh ya and I almost forgot. GET A LIFE JOYCE! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF OVER HALF THE BS THAT AL DEALS WITH,

Re: CPS Meeting July 13, 2010 05:01AM
Al knows that I'm the best thing that ever happened to him and you should know that.

Re: CPS Meeting July 14, 2010 05:18AM
I know you are. But I over heard a conversation about the 1066 and they were saying it has alot more to give. They are just holding it back till like prairie farm when they lost. Then just give er a little to stay ahead again. LOL. Gotta love it.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,924, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,020.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM