New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull June 29, 2010 11:02AM
Iowa-Missouri Truck and Tractor Pullers in association with The New Market Celebration Committee of New Market, Iowa is proud to announce that there will be a nine class event on the 4th of July at the City Park and Pulling Grounds. The New Market Pull was the 2009 IAMO Truck and Tractor Pullers' "Pull of the Year" The parade is at 12:00 with the pull starting at 1:00. Classes for the day's event will be: 3,800# Pro Street Two Wheel Drive Trucks, 5,000# Classic Modified Tractors, 6,500# Modified Two Wheel Drive Trucks, 6,500# Pro Stock 4X4 Trucks, 6,000# Limited Super Stock Tractors, 6,500# Limited Pro Stock Tractors, 9,000# Hot Farm Tractors, 9,500# Pro Field Tractors, and 8,500# Limited Pro Stock Tractors. Come for the whole day and enjoy the parade, the pull, the music, and the amazing fireworks that night! For more information about the weekends activities or information on IAMO Truck and Tractor Pullers go to iamopullers.com or email iamorep@yahoo.com See you at the pull!

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull June 30, 2010 03:07PM
I can't wait for this weekend, It should be a great pull and even better atmosphere. Where else can you go for free and have fun all day long and end the day with a huge fireworks display. New Market sure nows how to make everyone feel at home!!

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 01, 2010 08:52AM
Another nice thing about New Market is you can take the entire family and not worry about going to a drunk festival. This is a nice place to spend the 4th of July. We have been coming to the pull there for four years now. Thanks to New Market and the IaMo pullers. Steve Wilson

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 01, 2010 10:16AM
I sure hope the forecast is wrong.

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 02, 2010 02:21AM
I am sure that Jay and the crew will have the pulling surface tarped as they have in the past. I will stay in touch with everyone by cell, text, and facebook. See you at the pull!

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 01, 2010 10:19AM
Loading up tonight, Clearfield IA is having the Iowa missouri pullers also IAMO. Friday evening. Get the weekend started early.Look at Iamopullers.com for times and class's.
New Market is also having some atv events on Saturday, We are planning On throwing on the 4wheelers for the kids.

.38 Special
Gold Digger

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 04, 2010 12:24AM
Wondering what the situation is in New Market today? It is not looking good on the radar for the pull

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 04, 2010 12:46AM
they should have the track tarped, as far as I know it is still on...

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 04, 2010 01:08AM
The track maybe tarped but if it is going to rain all day like the radar shows it isnt going to do much good. Wish the weather looked better for the event, but not looking good

Re: New Market, Iowa 4th of July Celebration Truck and Tractor Pull July 04, 2010 02:00AM
As of 9:00 A.M the New Market pull is still on for this afternoon.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,701, Posts: 229,801, Members: 3,329.
This forum: Topics: 37,081, Posts: 225,951.

Our newest member CBeard