HUTCH MODS June 30, 2010 04:50AM
just wondering beside the regular region 3 mods whos coming to hutch for the GN mod show?????

Re: HUTCH MODS June 30, 2010 06:44AM
NONE
That aren't based in Minnesotahhhh

Re: HUTCH MODS June 30, 2010 10:00AM
unfortunatly probably not many there is a grand national pull in iowa that has unlimited mods so most will be there. im hoping the two guys from iowa come but i doubt they will. my guess it will be pack rat 5 aftermath gitty up and money maker. maybe the new and improved brutus which should be called roaring eagle if he took my idea of a name for it. but the guys with 4 engines will get to lite all 4 instead of only 3 for regional competion. Grinning

Re: HUTCH MODS July 01, 2010 08:49AM
have heard that top gun the twin allison is coming and a few moreshould be 9-10 of them.

Re: HUTCH MODS July 01, 2010 01:41PM
Yah for sure TOP GUN will go all the way to Hutch while MONEY PIT runs at New Hampton.. That's some good dope ur smokin Smiling

Re: HUTCH MODS July 01, 2010 02:11PM
Im with sour grapes on this one, "pull both tractors in the same place", I would!

Re: HUTCH MODS July 01, 2010 11:44PM
sour grapes i just talked to the promotor and yes the twin allison will be at hutch so put that in your pipe and smoke it DROP all the negitive attitude on here please

Re: HUTCH MODS July 01, 2010 11:57PM
Yah, I believe everything Doc tells me too.. NOT!

Re: HUTCH MODS July 02, 2010 01:14AM
Umm.... Doc isn't the promotor... Rick Rose is... They split up before last year... Rick puts on the pull now... Doc doesn't have anything to do with it..

Re: HUTCH MODS July 02, 2010 03:05AM
TOP GUN will not be in Hutch

Re: HUTCH MODS July 02, 2010 06:12AM
Oops, my bad... But then I wouldn't believe anything Ricky says either Smiling

Re: HUTCH MODS July 02, 2010 08:04AM
Does Doc still have post concussion syndrome? I heard the boys caught him one day drilling holes in his valve covers for spark plugs.

Re: HUTCH MODS July 03, 2010 01:43AM
There was a letter sent to all Mods that were invited by the promoter several months ago. Those letters got returned by those pullers to NTPA with a "yes" or a "no" as to if they would be attending. Therefore, Greg and Rick both know who will be there and who wont, barring of course any breakage or unforeseeable reason that may change that decision.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009