While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 02, 2010 03:12AM
NO MATTER YOUR VIEWS ON OUR GOVERMENT AND HOW IT'S RUN! WE STILL LIVE IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!Beer SO WHILE YOUR HAVING FUN TAKE A SMALL MOMENT AND REMEMBER THE ONES WHO MADE THIS HOLIDAY POSSIBLE! WE OWE THEM MORE THAN WE COULD EVER REPAY. HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE! LONG LIVE THE U.S.A.!!!!Thumbs UpThumbs Up REMEMBER THIS! WE ALL WIN AT EVERY PULL, BECAUSE WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO PULL! HAPPY 4TH ALL!Beer

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 02, 2010 04:11AM
THAT STATEMENT DESERVES A "FULL PULL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM VERY THANKFULL TO ALL THAT SERVED AND ARE SERVING OUR GREAT NATION NOW!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS TO ALL!!!!!!!Cool

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 02, 2010 11:17PM
I have to agree with the previous post. Just yesterday there was a huge funeral for one of our local soldiers (101 st Airborne) who was killed in Afghanistan last week. The news has been filled with the notifications of the soldiers killed recently. I think nearly a dozen this month from Ft Campbell alone. I know this war is dragging on and starting to wear on the public but please keep those warriors in mind this weekend, they are really doing their best and trying to make a difference for people who are victims of circumstance. The young men walking those villages in body armor and driving those roads in MRAP's are not responsible for the circumstances the Afghan peolpe live under but they are trying to help.
It breaks my heart every time I see a flag draped coffin and then I hear of a young family who has lost it's father or son or daughter. Thank You one and all for your selfless service to our great country.

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 03, 2010 12:30AM
Rob;
Thank you, and people like you and your wife that put the uniform on every day for our freedom. To many times we take this great country and what it stands for granted. It is only because young men and women are willing to make this sacrifice that we can enjoy this freedom. And to all these and the families that made the ultimate sacrifice, THANK YOU.

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 03, 2010 01:24AM
I don't mean to rain on anybody's patriotism, but it is not just "young" men and women who make the sacrifice. What is young? 20, 30, 45??? To me, most of you are young, but there are many "older" men and women who serve each and every day around the world wearing the military uniform of the United States of America. Check out the ages of the veterans killed in this latest police action, ..er I mean war. They are not the ages of the combat troops killed during Vietnam. The term "young soldier" is a misnomer and I think applied by a leftist media that is propagandizing an agenda to make war an emotional issue. Anyhow, sorry for ranting, but every time I hear "young" when it comes to the military, I cringe because of the disrespect it puts on the "older" serviceman/woman and that includes the National Guard troops who are called up to active duty. SEMPER FI
JW

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 03, 2010 01:29AM
Jim;
Your right, ALL service men and women need to be recognized and thanked for their sacrifice. It seems that the older I get the younger the military looks!

Dick Morgan

www.PULLOFF.com
Independent Pulling News

Re: While having fun this weekend, remember how we got here!Cool July 03, 2010 01:43AM
Wait till you get as old as me!!!!!! JW

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009