warpath July 05, 2010 02:01AM
is he pulling across the pond yet? havent heard or seen his name on here in awhile

Re: warpath July 05, 2010 09:23AM
I believe that pull is this weekend.

Re: warpath July 05, 2010 11:52AM
what class is he pullin in?? Isnt it to big to run PS over there? Maybe SS?

Re: warpath July 05, 2010 03:06PM
He is going to make 2 exbhition pass there is no class over there for him

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 03:07AM

Standing in Biddinghuizen / NL now. Crew should have arrived today. Pull will be this saturday. I'll be there to take pictures and will also feed my Twitter channel with new from the track.

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 10:01AM
hay sascha what is the cubic inch limit on your pro stock tractors ?

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 10:09AM
510 CID. If you get the chance go to pullingworld.com or youtube, they put on an awesome show.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

yes July 06, 2010 12:24PM
A show like no other and plenty of color for you color fanatics. Some of the older hooks like the euro cup in `06 is a great pull

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 12:26PM
Who's IH is in the picture with Copes Warpath. Looks like it has a Cummins v-8? Any info about the tractor?

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 12:27PM
Kevin campbells controlled chaos

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 12:55PM
Thanks Sully. I assume its a new tractor. Will it pull in the U.S this year? ULSS?

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 01:13PM
Don't know about that

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 06:34PM
The tractor debuted at Bowling Green last year. He is intending to run the last half of the season over here.

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 03:59PM
That tractor is from Latrobe Pennsylvania He competed last year here in the U.S.

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 10:33PM
But does it have really a cummins engine? not just an IH?

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 01:17AM
I am pretty sure it is a Perkins V8. DPS

Re: warpath July 06, 2010 08:19PM

Floating Finish - the German Tractor Pulling Web Show and EU Live Streams: [www.youtube.com]

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 12:55AM

there they are

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 12:59AM
Who

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 02:48AM
No Kevin Cambells tractor is not a cummins powered machine its a international v8 truck motor that was used in the 1468 and 1568 such as this one

international V8

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 02:54AM
kevin said it is a 903 cummins v-8,same as what the"crazy canuck" is using,terry blackborn has something to do with it also.cope is a v-8 perkins.

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 02:56AM
ohhh ok my fault then i know when i see it it had a ih motor in it

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 03:02AM

look above the header i guess open mouth insert foot LOL

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 03:03AM
Yes, Patches is correct, Cope runs the 640 Perkins V-8 (Carlton has probably opened it up to 680 CID). Campbell runs the 903 Cummins V-8 (Kevin has decubed it to 650 CID).

There are only a few guys running the IH DT550 V-8, it’s a pretty thin block and I have seen a few of them come apart both on alcohol and on diesel. Chris Cole here in NY has a great running IH 1468 Alcohol Super Stock with the 550 block, the Coles are some of the nicest people you’ll met at a pull and their motor is one that I’ve seen come unglued a few years ago. There’s not much metal in the DT550.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 05:31AM
Good luck to both of them.

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 10:19AM
Stupid pic won't show up everytime....

Re: warpath July 07, 2010 11:22AM
Thanks to everyone for their help. Was at BG last year but missed the tractor. Imagine that!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,771, Posts: 229,938, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,096, Posts: 226,027.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009