bush limited pro July 05, 2010 11:34AM
was wondering where all the Nebraska Bush limited pro tractors are?? everyone made such a big deal about this class and so far only one pull anyone showed up and that pull had a $3000 purse... sounds like a flop to me kinda sad

Re: bush limited pro July 05, 2010 12:44PM
In wisconsin we seen three pulls and had a desent response and a good hookThumbs Up

Re: bush limited pro July 05, 2010 01:40PM
diller may not be a bad one there are a few going that i know of

Re: bush limited pro July 05, 2010 03:51PM
The 4.1 limited pro is starting a little slow, but anyone that knows building a tractor takes a ton of time,effort, money, trial and error, and at least a hundred other things, so please have alittle patieance. I know my tractor has been so close to hit the track two times, and today found out that I have a bearing problem, so I will miss my hometown pull, but there are at least three Bush tractors to debut in Diller along with the Missouri Boys, so please give it a chance.

Re: bush limited pro July 05, 2010 04:06PM
The Outlaws are running the Limited Pro's in Rock Valley this Friday & Saturday nite for Outlaw points and money. This is a growing class with alot of new ones about to break loose. The top guns will be pulling out the stops this weekend! It's a real good clay track in Rock Valley I'm told, so bring on the black smoke and let those tires spin!.

Re: bush limited pro July 05, 2010 11:34PM
This is justl like all other new classes that are created. Someone didn't want to go run with the big boys "10,000lb Real prostock" so they started there own class. If you can't run with the big boys don't pretend to be one

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 12:05AM
OR..... maybe you just have a personal agenda. I like the limited pro class because at least it seems to be getting more pullers to consider moving up from super farm. I'm sure it's not cheap but it must be less expensive to move up to limited pro than it is to move up to pro stock. Yes, it's not the same as pro stock. But they put on a great show nonetheless.

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 05:25AM
Who are the ones going to debut in diller.

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 12:19AM
I think the limited pro class will be OK. I'm really glad that the Bush pullers have been willing to "step up their game" over the years... first with the mod class, then light super stock, now unlimiteds and limited pro. I hope that the prize money is enough to keep these guys coming. I think it's a great idea to have a raised purse at some pulls to try to attract others to come from a distance. I think that the Bush pullers now have great machines & drivers, capable of doing very well when they pull with the Outlaws and NTPA. This only helps those organizations too.

As far as numbers go, this has been an issue with other classes. The LSS has had low numbers in certain years and the mods have been hurting too (but its making a huge comeback this year). So I am not surprised, but I think that long term, they will be fine.

The Bush Pullers Org. is unusual in that they seem to welcome the "Big Boys" to come pull with them in order to improve the show. This is unusual because it is unselfish. It puts the organization and the fans first before the individual puller. Big block Deeres can pull in the limited pro class. Big Temptation can join the unlimiteds. The Weapon can jump in with the LSS. It's really cool that they do this.

bush pullers July 06, 2010 01:54AM
They bush show is a great show, just had a bad weekend due to some new tractors not quite out and some others that had other things going on for July 4th. Once things get going hopefully guys will start to show up and support local pulling for the rest of the summer.

Re: bush pullers July 06, 2010 05:28AM
The bush guys told the guys in Tripp that they'd have 8-10 LSS, 12-15 Limited Pro, 8-10 Heavy/Unlimited SS and where were all these guys?!

LSS: 5 competitors (only 4 went down the track the first night and only 3 the second night)

Limited Pro: 0 competitors

Heavy/Unlimited SS: 4 (the Dark Horse is a SF that jumped up the first night and they only had 2 that went down the track the second night)

The mod class did good (although a little slow the first night) but the rest were awfully low on competitors.

Re: bush pullers July 06, 2010 08:17AM
I dont think you can write this new class off just yet. The season is only two pulls old for the bush pullers. There are more tractors that will be out. Most are waiting on parts or having other issues.

Re: bush pullers July 06, 2010 08:52AM
Puller 505, I want to apologize for my slow showing friday. My hitch hole was not large enough for Bauer's new hook. Should have paid more attention.

As for the limited pro class, I dont believe anyone is writing it off at this point. They put on a great show, but that does not change the fact that we probably have two disappointed promoters 3 pulls (4 hooks) into the season.

Greg

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 09:15AM
Those so-called open rules and anyone welcome is what will kill the class without even competition. Outlaws will have the most pullers and will grow the most because of the rules they have in place. The bush pullers basically followed the Outlaw rules in Super Farm and should have done the same in Limited Pro. If the bush pulls are not on top of an Outlaw pull they might get more tractors to come. The same happens in the Light Super and Super Farm classes

Re: bush limited pro July 07, 2010 05:40AM
How is the competition uneven? There is a cid limit and a turbo limit. If everyone is running the same size turbo and the same size motor sounds fair to me.

Re: bush limited pro July 07, 2010 06:02AM
The only time I see the class run it looked like the case's had an unfair advantage, Or maybe they are just good running tractor's with good puller's the seat. lol just had to put that out there. Good luck to everyone pulling this week

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 09:15AM
Those so-called open rules and anyone welcome is what will kill the class without even competition. Outlaws will have the most pullers and will grow the most because of the rules they have in place. The bush pullers basically followed the Outlaw rules in Super Farm and should have done the same in Limited Pro. If the bush pulls are not on top of an Outlaw pull they might get more tractors to come. The same happens in the Light Super and Super Farm classes.

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 09:41AM
How do you build a new class excluding tractors?

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 03:04PM
The outlaws can have their 4.8 limited pro class and their Super Duper Farm 4.1 class and toot their own horn to make them feel better because they know they won't last long, at least with dougie in charge. Hey dougie, whats stock cost in the outlaws? can't be much when the outlaws is worth negative $100,000!!!!lol

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 04:20PM
I will admit that there are probably some disapointed promotors, but this is not the only association that have had a rough or slow start. As far as following the outlaws, some classes fine, but all, not. If we followed all rules there would not be NBPI. Don't bad mouth us try to be maybe helpfull or encouraging,give us some slack and we will deliver like has been done for about 27+ years.

Re: bush limited pro July 06, 2010 11:52PM
Attention limited pro, I would highly recommend heading up to Rock Valley for the weekend. In the past years that I have gone up there the track has been one of the best we have ever pulled on, not to mention the facility and parking.

Re: bush limited pro July 07, 2010 01:31AM
Plus there will be at least a dozen limited pro stock tractors among the over 100 different trucks and tractors each day.

Re: bush limited pro July 07, 2010 01:47AM
Betcha their will only be10 lps, and there were more at king city mo, Rock valley is a great facilty, and a great promoter who puts on a great pull, but the only down fall is they have the outlaws there.

Re: bush limited pro Rock Valley July 07, 2010 07:42AM
Over 100 hooks,real downer?CAN'T wait to go watch.Great Show last year

Re: bush limited pro July 07, 2010 01:35AM
is that outlaw rules,no HPs,certain turbos?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,954, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,037.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009