LONE ROCK FIREMANS TRUCK/TRACTOR PULL AUG 7TH 2010 July 05, 2010 01:38PM
LONE ROCK FIRE DEPT WILL BE HAVING A PULL ON AUG 7TH 2010 AT FIREMENS PARK IN LONE ROCK. CLASSES AND TIMES WILL BE ADDED LATER. THE ELIMINATOR WILL BE TRACK PATROL FROM INDEPENDENCE WE HOPE TO HAVE AS GOOD A TURNOUT AS THE 4TH OF JULY PULL THANKS DAN QUINN

Re: LONE ROCK FIREMANS TRUCK/TRACTOR PULL AUG 7TH 2010 July 05, 2010 04:13PM
it was fun to pull and was a good turn for the spectators and pullers posted picture on richland county pullers on face book i will be there on the 7th

Re: LONE ROCK FIREMANS TRUCK/TRACTOR PULL AUG 7TH 2010 July 06, 2010 05:37AM
I won't be back if you run the same rules in antique(16.9-38 and cut tires, open rpms). Can you run some antiques with the more traditional rules of uncut tires and 10%over on rpms.

Re: LONE ROCK FIREMANS TRUCK/TRACTOR PULL AUG 7TH 2010 July 07, 2010 10:32AM
I like the open RPM's and the low gear rule. its not like the antiques are stock anyways, and most everybody either has to turn down there rpms to make it fit in the rules, or they just run a heavy spring so when there is no load, the rpms are stock... but turn a few more when the load comes on. I dont think any cuts showed up anyways in the antique class, and I did pretty good with just some standard 14.9s uncut.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,779, Posts: 229,957, Members: 3,338.
This forum: Topics: 37,098, Posts: 226,040.

Our newest member Jacklovik2009