Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 07, 2010 05:49AM
Richland County Pullers is a group that puts together a pulling event the 3rd Saturday of July each year. This year we are making our event in memory of Jessica Dull. Please join on this day of fun and remembrance.

Boaz Fun Daze
Truck & Tractor Pull

Saturday, July 17th, 2010
Pull Begins At 11:00
Boaz Park

FREE Admission
No Carry Ins

PI Semis
South Central WI Tractor Pullers 466 Altered Farm 10500#
South Central WI Tractor Pullers 640 & Under Altered Farm 10500#
PI Modified 2WD
Super Stock 4x4
Southwest WI Pullers Open Stock 4x4
Southwest WI Pullers Diesel 3.0
Southwest WI Pullers Diesel 2.6
Stock Gas 6500#
Stock Diesel 8000#

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 09, 2010 12:35PM
Just a reminder....the pull is a week from tomorrow. Hope to see everyone there!

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 09, 2010 02:36PM
There will be antiques Friday night. I don't know too much, contact Keith Durst for more information

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 09, 2010 04:01PM
well i knew them girls. so fri night not good enuf to sport them. i am upset that u guys have no respect.

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 10, 2010 08:02AM
Nice talking to you littlemissallis. By all means we would love to sell pins and hang a banner Friday night and dedicate the whole weekend to Jessica. Have someone contact me, you've got my number, we will make sure to have enough pins to sell. I don't want to interfer with anyone elses pulling event with our ideas but if you open that invitation for me, I will definately be there with pins and a banner and steal your thunder. Beer

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 13, 2010 10:13AM
I think this is a great idea....I just wish we could do more for the family and friends. I know Jessica will be smiling down upon us. It should be a great pull! The car design looks wonderful!

Re: Richland County Pullers Would Like To Invite You To Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull In Memory of Jessica Dull July 13, 2010 01:40AM
Jessica's brother DJ and a friend of his designed a Nascar car in memory of Jessica. Please go to www.sponsafier.com/share/333403 to vote for his design. You can vote each day for the next 14 days from every computer you own. Your support would be appreciated.

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers during this time.

Sincerely, Brad and family

4 More Days July 13, 2010 08:00AM
Just a reminder Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull is 4 days away. Please join us for a day of fun and remembrance. Hope to see everyone there.

3 Days July 14, 2010 09:25AM
Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor pull is 3 days away. Please come join us for a day of fun and remembrance.

And don't forget to vote for Jessica's car:
[www.sponsafier.com]

Re: 3 Days July 14, 2010 09:32AM
For saturday are you going to work the track and get a differnt sled from last year? That track is always so hard and you start out up hill with no traction and a sled that should be sold in 2 foot chunks.. Last year it took chunks out of my bar tires.

Re: 3 Days July 14, 2010 09:58AM
Track is worked up and leveled. We have the same sled as last year.

Re: 3 Days July 15, 2010 04:20PM
Track will be in good shape farm pull the night before to get the track loosened up should be a good time come on out and support and celebrate the life of young woman that was taken way to early in life!!!

Re: 3 Days July 16, 2010 03:44AM
which sled on saturday was not there last year curious and it depends on if i will come or not?

Re: 3 Days July 16, 2010 08:51AM
This bellyaching about the sled is ridiculous! And so is the complaining about the "bad track". Everyone should be thankful they can be with their friends and family and are able to compete. There are some that won't be with us this year and Jessica in particular would pull anything you hooked her to and do it in the mud and she'd have a smile on her face the whole time.

Tomorrow! July 16, 2010 04:06AM
Tomorrow is Boaz Fun Daze Truck & Tractor Pull. Lets all come together and remember one of our fellow pullers. Hope to see everyone there

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,926.

Our newest member JD_8520