any pulls July 15,16,17 July 07, 2010 02:22PM
Looking for any pulls for this weekend in July. Looking to be around WI, MN, or IA. Thanks

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 07, 2010 03:44PM
There is a pull at the Delaware county fair in Manchester, Iowa. There are two clubs pulling so you would prob have the chance to hook mulitiple times if you desire

Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 06:59AM
god fobid that delaware county fair have a big Org. come in and put on a show , you"ll all be suprised to see only 4 baby TWD trucks there, did Fantasy explain that to you guys. You need to be in our shoes and tell everyone every year after year when they ask are you going to be at the pull this year and have to tell them sorry there is no class for our truck to pull in and that they need to talk to our fair board. everybody talks about how it should be for the local pullers, I guess we are not included in the local aspect, even though we have been pulling for 30 years.

Kathy Wendling

Re: Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 10:57AM
Thanks!... Its just a .gif I found online and liked it... I never did notice that it was spinning the wrong way till you pointed it out! lol

Re: Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 11:51AM
kathy I understand how you feel but new hampton and hutch both have twd and outlaws twd has a hook in nebraska as well (im sure your well aware of this). What can you suggest then? Its too bad their is so many hooks that night Manchester is only going to get the points runners in each org. Their backs are really against the wall

Re: Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 02:12PM
Manchester could change their pull nite to wed. to work in with the western sweep

Re: Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 12:20PM
the results that I seen from eitzen's pull looks like u guys had a baby motor also ???

Re: Delaware County Fair July 08, 2010 02:10PM
That was Mitchs first hook for the year with the new blower on nerves came into play , go and look at the results at Ravenna Ne. 5th and then 3rd

Re: Delaware County Fair July 09, 2010 08:24AM
One thing unfortunate about "chat rooms" is the negative aspects. I would have hoped the "Past" problems would be behind us and we would spend more time trying to make it better for everyone involved. This post is to address two concerns that I have witnessed for some time and felt they would get better. Lets all try to be positive in the future. Whether its the owner of a puller, putting on a show as a promoter or putting a large fair together, we all have the same problems and concerns.

#1 We have hired 3 organizations to supply the Delaware County Fair with good quality entertainment for our Saturday pulls. ECI, Heartland and Fantasy. These organizations have done a great job for us in the past and we hope to work with them in the future. ECI has been a very loyal strong addition to our Fair for a number of years. Heartland as a spin off of ECI for what ever the reason was, made a wonderful debut for us in '09. They supplied us with a great show we needed for our afternoon. Fantasy has supplied a large number of quality machines with little break downs and great to work with for a number of years. All of these people within the organizations pulled together and did a great job for us, we would have expected no less. The future of these relationships depends on each organization and its members working together not bashing each other on a public chat rooms. Yes we have had concerns with each and every group at some point or other, but we accomplished what we needed and that was put on the best show possible for our public. As organizations the future is yours to make.

#2 Kathy, in response to your concerns, we try to include as many local residents as possible in our events everyday. I apologize for not having a class for you within the organizations that we hire to put on our shows, it is unfurtunate to say the least and I'm sure any of the organizations we work with will potentially make an exception for your trucks, if you indeed wanted to pull at the Delaware County Fairgrounds as an exhibition puller. Your truck did an awesome job for us the year we hired the Outlaw's, it is a shame the rest of the organization did not feel it was necessary to support our Fair as the Wendlings did. Since then, we have tried very hard to supply the best show possible within our finances. The organizations we have contracted with this year will have a large number of local pullers that have also done a great job for the people who attend the Delaware County Fair. We do not receive a list of people involved within each organization before making our decisions on who to hire. We have had rough shows that we worked through and made happen over the years, a larger number of our shows have been awesome and well recieved by the public. Our intent is to work with organizations that will bring us the show they promise or potentially bring us a better show than promised and we all are proud of the event. I will be glad to discuss this with you further if needed. Please call me if you have any concerns.

Lets have a great 2010 Fair.

Al Boge President, Delaware County Fair

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 07, 2010 03:46PM
Technically there are 3 clubs pulling that Saturday... ECI, Fantasy and Heartland...

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 07, 2010 04:09PM
Jul 15 Onawa, IA
Jul 16 Hinton, IA
Jul 17 Carroll, NE

its outlaw

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 07, 2010 11:24PM
ntpa pull in hutchinson minnesota 16th and 17th. elk river minnesota 17th brush pull. new hampton iowa ntpa grand national pull 17th and 18th

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 01:23AM
Best ones to be at would be Outlaw's Western Sweep at Onawa, IA, then Hinton, IA, then Carroll, NE. Definitely lots of quality iron with lots of classes and lots of payback!! Then some of the best crowds also.

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 07:56AM
Outlaw shows bow to a Grand Nat'l hook in New Hampton, Ia and Reg 3 show in hutch.

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 09:05AM
Info on the Elk River pull? Tractor classes looking for 9000lbs open. Hutch is invit only in HSSTD and I'm not a GND tractor. thanks

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 09:34AM
i belive if your a ntpa licenced diesel tractor u can pull there u dont have to have a grand national licence. elk river info is on the sherburn county fair website. i belive elk river open class only allows 1 turbo. i would like to go to both pulls but hutch has the big boys there so thats where ill be sniffing the smokeGrinning

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 07:54AM
I like your supercharged motor next to your name but if you look close it is spinning in reverse. LOL thought I would point that out to u.

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 08:31AM
There is a pull in Helenville, WI on the 17

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 08, 2010 09:03AM
Info on this pull like tractor classes like bigger than farm stock. And where abouts is this town in WI?

Re: any pulls July 15,16,17 July 09, 2010 08:42AM
Here are the classes that are pulling Badger Truck Pullers- Open, Super, Super Street Diesel Classes
P.I. Inc- Hot and Super Farm
Tri- County Mini... Rods- 3 classes
Power Pullers of Wisconsin- Modified Tractors
Jefferson County 4x4 Stock Trucks 6200 pounds Gas and Diesel
more to be announced. Heres the link to a map, [maps.google.com]
The pull site is off of the Depot RD

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,929, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,025.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM