cps praire farm pull July 10, 2010 09:45AM
CPS should be very ashamed with there club that was one of the worst tracks i have ever seen, they didn't have equipment to pack the track down. All those pullers should have asked for there money back.

Re: cps praire farm pull July 10, 2010 11:23AM
I agree 100%!! When the hot tractors were running there was atleast a 4 inch dip at the 280 foot mark. Payloader was way too much weight to attempt to pack the track. CPS really needs to figure it out if they still want people showing up, but as far as im concerned i will never pull with them until they figure these things out. Prairie Farm is a good track, When you PACK IT DOWN! CPS really needs to step it up!! If they dont they wont see anyone pulling with them anymore.

Re: cps praire farm pull July 10, 2010 04:11PM
CPS had nothing to do with the track they wanted to but praire farm dint want to spend the money. The track at praire farm has never been that good but its worked fine for us the last 12 years. I thought it was one of the best pulls for a long time every class was full and met alot of great people! Riverfalls they had there normal packing man and he did a great job and also tractors of all sorts great weekend of pulling thanks CPS and also the guys that drove from IL and MN.We really enjoyd meeting you and pulling with you! Im thankfull we got close pulls that pay well to go to good luck to all.

Re: cps praire farm pull July 13, 2010 05:14AM
I take it you didn't pull well. It seems only the ones that didn't pull well complain or you are a puller want to be and sit in the stands and past judgement. Anyway, the fans liked the pull and want CPS back next year. They said it was the best pull to watch in many years at PF. As a puller the track needs work. It needs clay, water, and a packer. Park the payloader next year. Overall good job to the PF Lions club. We will be back next year just fix a few things. Thank you.

Re: cps praire farm pull July 15, 2010 05:08PM
There will be new clay on the track for next year. We hope that everyone shows back up here it was a good show and the croud really liked it. Yes the track needed work but i don't really believe that it was one of the worst tracks ever. i have talked to more than one puller that said the same, yes it needs work and it will be done. thanks for showing up and hope to see you next year

Re: cps praire farm pull July 16, 2010 10:27AM
The issue with your track isn't the dirt, it was the lack of a packing machine. When you have that much hot iron show up, and they all leave a pair of ruts from one end to the other; and the grousers from the boat out past 250 feet just keep digging a deeper, loose hole. I'll probably be back even if you don't fix anything, but new dirt without a packer will end the same I'm afraid.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520