ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 11, 2010 12:47PM
ATT all pullers the pres of the FFA has asked me to check and enforce the the turbo and no water or anything else INJECTION in the farmstock classes turbes need to be hook up factory. crossover and exhaust elbow must not modfied I don 't care about a little spacer under the elbow but thats it everything else better be right or you will be pulling with the hobby tractors . any quistions you can call me at 612 270 2247 or ben at 763 286 5657

Re: ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 11, 2010 03:15PM
HA! Sounds like Ben really don't want those Green Isle boys to Come to the pull Road Gear and beat him with there S-3 ' s

Re: ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 11, 2010 11:16PM
well maybe things should be enforced more or a different class established 500 horse power isnt exactly farm stock.Grinning

Re: ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 12, 2010 01:06AM
Why don't they try running 3000 rpms while they are at it. Running any faster without safety equipment is just a accident waiting to happen. If you want to run open rpms pull hobby where you belong.

Re: ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 12, 2010 02:10AM
Safety equipment? I'm pretty sure both of those Green Isle tractors have good clutch's on them. Although, you might not like hearing this. But all tractors should have safety equipment! The accidents that have happened tractor pulling over the years is getting to be bad enough that pretty soon, there won't be any county fair pulls anymore because lack of safety equipment, and you can't blame it all on these farm stock tractors. You have to look at all classes. Every tractor out there should have tie bars, and scatter blankets. Cross bolts in the exhaust pipe, And air shut offs. it's safety equipment that will keep tractor pulling going. You can buy used blankets from other pullers that are past date for dirt cheap, and they will work just fine.

Re: ELK RIVER TRACTOR PULL July 15, 2010 04:31PM
hope to see you saturday at 1pm

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,666, Posts: 229,748, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,074, Posts: 225,926.

Our newest member JD_8520