Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 11, 2010 03:59PM
Why did the No Green No Glory tractor get last place points with a 0' Scratch distance? When in other instances (non roberts customers/family) they got 5 hook points??? Take a look in the DSS class and Mod Class.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 11, 2010 04:45PM
gee, roberts? i just couldnt see that happenin. (sarcasm)

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 11, 2010 05:52PM
You just noticing that?
I figured you all had that figured out and didn't mind since you keep pulling with the KING and his jesters.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 11, 2010 10:23PM
I know it has always in the past been if you break at a 2 or 3 day event on the first day you always got last place points the next day if you scratched. I think Lori is the person in charge of the points and would call her first instead of posting on here and starting crap.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 01:41AM
so how does that work if two ppl in the same class scratch??? rock paper sissors for last place points and second to last place points?

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 01:57AM
It has happened before. If 2 add then up and devide by two. If 3 add them up and devide by three, etc.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 02:14AM
but the naughty by nature tractor only gets 5 points because?

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 02:27AM
naughty scratched the first day. so 5 points. had he pulled the first day and scratched the second he would have got to share last place points with any other scratch.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 03:06AM
The points don't make sense Sykes gets 5 points when scratches on friday night but buffalo chips gets 27 when he scratches the same night and gets full points on Sat. night and scratches again.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 03:16AM
And all the competitors who went to Whitewright TX got double points for an event that didn't even happen? I thought in the rule book it reads 5 points when you check in?

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 03:17AM
The rule book is just a suggestion.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 03:16AM
Buffalo Chips wife better lookin' than the Nature wife??

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 13, 2010 02:49AM
All depends on which crowd you run with. Sykes needs to run with the the little group. Heck acccording to the announcer Jerry Ruhnow is the best puller that ever walked the earth. You just have to get in the right group.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 12, 2010 02:15AM
Great idea,Call Lori and leave crap off here.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 13, 2010 02:55AM
Outlaws have been doning the points the same for everyone the last 3 years. Sometimes the blonde gets it wrong but she will have it right by the end of the season. What goes around comes around. Last I heard Ulmer was upset that the light supers got points in Texas without hooking to the sled when he didnt go, yet at Cameron he got points and never hooked to the sled either.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 13, 2010 09:46AM
I,m under the understanding you get full points only if you hook to the sled, if you scratch you are to only get the 5 points for show, it's not fair to the other pullers that actually hooked to the sled it screws the other pullers out of placings that actually ran the truck/ tractor down the track to earn the points.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 13, 2010 11:24PM
How do you figure it takes away placing of other pullers that went down the track when the they split last place points. Seems like a good and fair system as long as everyone gets treated the same. Why have someone stay and pull out on the track and just to bump the sled. How many times we have heardin the past the announcer say " He is broke and is just going to hook to the chain to get his points". What a waist of time for us to sit and watch that. At Rock Valley it was threating to rain and glad they didnt take the time to let 4 or 5 just bump the sled. Good call on the outlaws part and a great pull.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 12:50AM
read the rule book, 2. points shall be awarded based upon the FINISH position of vehicle. 3. A vehicle shall recieve show-up points when said vehicle arrives at pulland registers with the clerk. ( 5 points ). 4. DISQUALIFICATION will recieve LAST PLACE POINTS and purse in the class

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 02:29AM
Whoever pulls gets 5 points plus 32 for 1st place, 31 for 2nd place, etc.,etc. Whoever gets D.Q. gets 5 points plus last place points and if more than one gets D.Q. then they split. Whoever scratches gets points after anyone that hooked or D.Q and gets 5 points plus last place points and if more than one scratched they split the points. On rainouts everyone splits points if it is after entry deadline and everyone is entered. Pretty simple and outlaws has done it that way for at least 3 years now.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 02:42AM
So just for fun could scratch ever time and get the same amount of points as if he ran, he just as well do that and hit all the pulls and still get 4th in the points and a check at most events! and they could start drinking at 7! Sweet

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 02:58AM
That is excatly what I'm saying, just like Buffalo Chips at Rock Valley came and did't hook either night but got full points It"s not right

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 13, 2010 11:33PM
Always Roberts fault. We need to find a president that does not have any realitives or friends that pull or have ever been to a pull. Does not build any thing or no anything about the pulling vehicles. Does not talk to anyone in the pits. Heck its get one that has never been or heard of a tractor pull before so he will not have any influence from anyone. Thats the guy we need to make decisions and run the pull. Grow up people!

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 01:18AM
That is what the American people did in the last presidential election!

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 02:12AM
OK, it's settled. We'll have Betty White run the Outlaw Pulling Organization, and it's officially been said that President Obama may not know much about the sport of tractor pulling.

Glad we got that taken care of.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 03:35AM
If you are so frigging smart (not) you need to read the outlaw letters that come, Doug Roberts owns the outlaws, the name the contracts and the shows, there is no replacing him unless he decides to do so himself, that will not happen, as of Dec he is the man, give it up people, Rock Valley show was great, so you can hook with your friends at the show or go somewhere else, but one thing I belive that I can tell you is that you are not going to replace Roberts, he owns the outlaw name and the corporation.

Re: Outlaw 4.1 Points math equation July 14, 2010 09:11AM
And how much am I bid for it?
PPL might be interested as long as the balance sheet is closer to the + than the - this year.
I see no use in "owning" something over 80 grand in the hole.

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,763, Posts: 229,925, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,095, Posts: 226,021.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM