4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 12, 2010 12:49AM
Is NTPA going to do something about the midnight racers at Rockwell? Or are they just going to let it go. The ones that are involved should be dealt with. It gives NTPA a black eye on such a great night.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 12, 2010 01:49AM
What are you referring too????

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 12:37AM
The running down of the corn during the late night racing and the back to back pull off of "support" rigs and the broken trans that came from it. If them dumb asses dont watch it, we will loose them all

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 01:29AM
Sounds like some of u old farts forgot what u did in your younger years..go to bed and let them have a little fun

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 01:33AM
Last year, a man was killed from "having a little fun" at the Wisner pull. Not real smart to just turn a blind eye to that kind of behavior.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 03:09AM
Maybe thats why you don't see some of them in the results on Sat. Hard to believe some of them are in their 40's and still don't under stand to park them at night.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 03:54AM
or a mn board member and a grand national puller

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 03:58AM
Dont you clods have some thing better to talk about or some thing else to do??

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 04:13AM
Um like Outlaw stuff.....lol something is not right in NTPA land? Hmmmmm board member and grand national puller Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 04:24AM
Yea, were is HP now, he should be making his smart butt comments.....

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 05:33AM
sounds dale gave quite a talkin too at the drivers meeting

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 05:51AM
Sounds like someone needs to have a tail pinned on them for being a tattle tail

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 06:35AM
I bet a lil "rat" poision would take care of it!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 09:38AM
I'll bet that farmer really appreciated some dumb a?? running his corn down, we all have enough problems farming this year with all the wet weather without some retard doing that, they should make them pay for the damages.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 10:11AM
so who was the dumb people that did this?? They should be banned from ntpa for a year!!! that would make them think twice about doing dumb stuff!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 10:30AM
Make sure when you tell the names you dont forget to post yours!!!!!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 11:18PM
What, are you going to beat up the tattle tail at recess?

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 10:44AM
I saw the damage to the corn..
it wasn't a whole field like you make it sound it was a couple rows around a fence post..was it right but lets not blow it out of proportion

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 10:48AM
boy sounds like a bunch of women let it go maybe man up and put on your real names!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 11:12AM
I dont have a dog in this fight ............... wasnt there................ live along ways from there ................ BUT if this was your feild ............ now how do you feel? Why is it so hard to treat others with respect? This includes there property. Fun is fun but why should it be at someone elses expense? carry on. Want my address so you can come tear up my yard now? LOL Keith

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 11:22AM
Just acouple questions! Kyle could you post directions to the pull at sibley or will there be signs? Second question what did actually happen at rockwell? Did those who screwed up make it right? just clear it up so people quit assuming the worst..... Thanks Bill Daluge

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 01:45PM
hey bill just take the first exit for sibley off of highway 60 go basicaly all the way to the west edge of town when u get to the liquor store go 1 more block west you should see it. you other question you know just as well as me when 2 in the morning rolls around bad decisions get made everyones makn worse than what it was dale did a good job at the drivers meeting telling everyone how we all should act no one was kicked out basicaly a warning it seems like everyone gets that same talk every year so to the people who werent there worry bout yourselves and not start rumors about people getn kicked out. hope that helps bill see ya in sibley

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 02:14PM
Thanks for the directions. I totally agree with your statement about the decisions at 2 am we have all been there!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 02:27PM
thanks bill lookn forward to haven a good time tommorow night hope the rain stays away have a safe trip down

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 04:32PM
hey bill u dont wana go by kyles directions he dont no what hes talkin about when u get to the stop sign by the liquer store take a left on the 4 lane go to the stop light take a right then just after u cross the railroad tracks take another right if u have any questions feel free to give me a call 7123301424

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 11:08PM
hey bill any chance u going to have the mod at hutch or is it a suprise. hopfully the john deere guy quits stealing your case parts so u can finishGrinning

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 01:19AM
The mod will not make hutch I really wish it could.... Just been very busy but it is gettin closer 1 motor is assembled the other 2 are apart I am hoping for sure within 2 weeks. Hopefully all goes well with the other tractors that I help with so I can just work on our stuff, the profarm looks like a tractor just needs all the safety stuff and a little time on the dyno and hopefully some paint but should go quick. Thanks for asking... See you at the pulls!!!!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 11:58AM
Your name means nothing to me and mine would mean nothing to you. However,adult pullers acting like 16 year old kids does mean something to me, Our area has a tremendous problem with kids driving 4 wheelers and 4WD pickups thru corn and hay fields costing us money.Its starting to get real old.Theres absolutely no respect for property these days.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 13, 2010 04:43PM
to anybody that cares that 30-40 corn plants that got knocked over it was done in the daylight during the pull. i have no interest in the matter but i seen it when i walked over to the concessions so blame the after hours activities for that

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 03:23AM
Maybe the real cost of the damage is minimal but it is the intrinsic damage to the NTPA's image that is costly. It would have been a lot better to be receiving complimentary comments like the ones on pulloff.com regarding the Rock Valley, IA pull that was sanctioned be the Outlaw Pullers.

DPS

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 04:38AM
I absolutely agree. Muller is supposed to be a acting like a professional. And a UPM board member on top of it! First the guy gets snagged running "special" water. Then he pulls another stunt like this? I'm not on here trying to instigate anything. I am just very dissapointed in both his behavior and even more so in NTPA's response in this. We have rules for a reason. Whats the point if there is just a minor slap on the wrist for multiple infractions? I understand the we have all been there statement. But the support vehicle rule is in place so we don't get there. UPM should be the toughest state on this rule after last years unfortunate accident. It just all makes us pullers in UPM look bad.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 06:30AM
Is this why the Muller superfarm didnt pull during the second session and is this why he left?

DPS

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 06:53AM
The water deal was at tomahawk and the sample is being sent to the lab to see What was illegal. ..they were making sure there pump was fixed after sticking a plunger

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 06:57AM
As far as I know yes.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 07:33AM
Let's quit assuming thing

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 08:59AM
While as a club we were not happy to see the corn ran over on the ground of the gentleman that rented us the pit area we would also not want to beat this to death. We would rather the pullers tell what they liked about our pull and possibly ways that we can make this an even better event! Poor judgement was made but who hasn't done that at least once in their life? The pullers and fans were great at our event and our community is still commenting how great a show it was. We have received so many calls from long distances telling us how great a show it was . And for that Thank You

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 09:50AM
Im sure that is what the people at Wisnor are thinking about the poor judgement that was made last year at there pull. I would however agree it was a great pull and well done by ur staff. It only takes one @#$%& to destroy all that work. Btw I would not stand up for them that did what was done that night. It was wrong, plain and simple. And in upm we already had one stupid thing happen last year. We were lucky it didn't end up like the Wisnor thing

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 01:48PM
I had a great time this year at Rockwell and cant wait unitll next year! awsome pull all together!

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 06:38PM
'a puller' if the stupidity you are referring to is what happened at RWF last year i'm sorry. I'm sure Melissa would like to apoligize also but she is unable to use her hands and arms to type. Yet anyways. I guess thats what 3 months in a coma will do to ya. She lives in a nursing home now, just wondering if you think she's paid enough for her "stupidity"? I for one can guarantee she would take it back if she could. I, also for the record, know her family has never ever try to blame anything or anyone other than her for what happened. Which is rare these days. None of us are looking for anything other than to try to move forward the best way possible. Last time i checked the pull is on again in RWF for this year. As near as I can tell everything is running fine with UPM. How truly great it must be to be you! Never made a mistake, never used poor judgement. Hell I bet you can walk on water. If your still truly bothered by any of this, by all means look me up at the next pull we can further discuss whats on your mind like humans. I think you'll find me very approachable. Good Luck the rest of the year. Jeremy Ploetz

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 14, 2010 05:58PM
If you can't post your real name any thing you say is just meaningless. this why I don't waste my time on this page. I was informed by people who do post their real name to check out the smack. I was not there, but I do trust my resources for what happened at the after pull activities. ..as was stated before on this thread the corn was ran over during the day and not at night. and as I was told the pulling incident was being "egged on"by another mn board member who is "older and wiser" who probably knows who he is. If Ntpa ever does get the water tested, (at Waynes expence) and we find out what the water suposidly had in it you can all post your appoligies, or maybe the water dipper was contaminated from a tractor dipped before Waynes tractor was. But this would seriously flaw Ntpa's testing ,so I seriously doubt you (or Wayne) will ever see the
results or get his points back from the Tohma pull, funny the Tractor has not failed any test since he has not allowed the dipper method to be used.
I strongly recomend anybody that has to have water/fuel tested to use a inline valve/test port on their tractor. But of course if you enjoy people with NO BALLS to post smack when they assume they know the facts, that won't post their names, let every thing go and soon you to can have a thread all about everything you do/don't do right. It is very sad and unfortunet when someone does get hurt this is why they used to be called accidents ,but now when anybody gets hurt our society has taught/brainwashed us to blame someone/thing else. Nobody wants to see pullers/people get hurt, but I NEVER have seen anybody who is hurt/or worse being forced into the situation. this is a judgment call by the individual. Right wrong whatever. If you have never done anything questionable you really ought to my think of changing your profession I heard there is a shortage of preist. By the way i did't know it was a crime to have fun' no living thing was hurt in the after pull activities except mabee a kitty. Scott Muller

ps Jake I know you read these and your site would have way way more credibility and respect if you would require all posts to include a real name/and or be a member with a veiwable profile to use this site Thanks

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 02:54AM
Well, after you made a statement about the whole contamination of the hose in the testing procedures, and that maybe there were contaminants in the test hose, or remnants of someone prior to Wayne's test, or of Langes test, i went back and looked through NTPA's results pages... Here's the simple facts...

Friday night... Black Gold was the 4th tractor to hook to the sled... The 1 hook was Richard Swanke, 2 was Rod Hinz, 3 was John Platte, 4 was Black Gold, and 5 was Mike Linnehan... Black gold was found with illegal water. Neither of the 3 in front of him were caught with anything. And neither was Mike Linnehan... So If Black gold had "contaminated" the hose that's used in the testing procedure, Mike Linnehan should have been found with something illegal in his water. He wasn't. Neither was any of the 3 tractors prior to Black Gold.

Saturday's Grand National Superfarm session... Here's the facts again... Wayne Muller hooked 24th in the class, hook 23 was Jeff Martyn, Hook 22 was Scott Smith and Hook 21 was Bill Figanbaum... Also hook number 25 was Jerry Wisel.. None of those competitors failed the test. So you can't blame the hose for being "contaminated" or fault NTPA's testing procedure. Also, it works the same way with any of the other competitors that were found to have illegal water. I don't buy any of the contamination excuses that have been used.

One thing we all have to remember, in Ottertail, and in Tomah, NTPA tech services had provided each and every puller plenty of time to have their water tested prior to pulling. And most pullers went and had their water tested. We have to watch our own butts, and take some responsibility as to what we are putting into our own water injection tanks, as well as our fuel tanks. The accountability falls back on to the owner or driver of the vehicle. And if someone failed to have their water tested at any of the opportunities we have been provided, then i guess it's our fault. Also if you think that your not going to get caught you will if your illegal.

Just the facts here... Not trying to start more arguements, but i'm growing tired of everyone blaming everyone else for faulty testing procedures or whatever. Everyone talks about "man up, put your name on here"... Well, let's "man up" and just admit we were caught with something illegal, and not try to lay the blame on everyone, or everything else.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 04:01AM
Outlaws suspended them last year for water sample. Enough said.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 06:07AM
lets quit pointing fingers and have some fun pulling biching gets old. stuff happens its life. it happens to good people too. lets just stick to fire water and have fun and use our brain.BeerGrinning

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 07:48AM
Good point!.....Everyone made the points they wanted to make, now just move on......you can keep beating a dead horse, but ya know what?....The damn thing's still dead.......Let's all just go pullin and have fun.....after all, this is a HOBBY, and none of us are making any money at this....all this bitchin gets old.....the support vehicle issue was already addressed at the pull, and everyone can speculate all they want about the water deal, but thats all it is.....speculating.....hell, I could say that I pissed in his tank.....can you prove I didn't?.....No.....So just remember, whenever you point a finger at someone, there's four fingers pointing back at you.......
Tony Hassebroek
Bankrupt Binder SF

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 15, 2010 05:18PM
hey puller 2 state your name or shut up, the water was tested at Ottertail , and three times at Tomha. It passed every time. also the same water\crop oil was used on sunday with no failure. so I quess like Bill said boy we must be stupid. to run the hot water. The other strange thing is the other pullers at tohma have the same story. One of them didn't even know he was dq'ed un till he later read it on the bs page and he ran the same water on sunday just topped the tank and he didn't get dq'ed either. But I do have to admit you did a nice research on the tohma finishes.
Scott Muller

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 16, 2010 01:02AM
Dear scott, I am glad Darren told you what I said, the truth of the matter is he asked me If I really thought that wayno would really be that dumb to put anything in his water for Tomah? My reply was apparently because it didn't pass the test! I really hope for all of our sake that this test prove's to be accurate, not because I want to see wayne or anybody else get kicked out or treated unfairly It just would make people gossip more!!! If later we find out that testing is not accurate I would hope NTPA would make it right with wayne and anyone else who was affected! I think this matter is a dead horse until the results are back. Scott to you personally I have no clue weather or not you or anyone else has been doing anything shady. On another note If wayne keeps running good and the water keeps passin this will all go away!!! Feel free to look me up at any event if you have an issue with anything I have said here or anywhere else I always have a cold beer and an opinion..
Sincerely Bill Daluge

P.S. I will always use my name!

time to have fun July 16, 2010 02:08AM
Its Friday time for the Hutch pull ill be there rooting for all the local super farms. exspecially the guys from Buffalo an Iona. Grinning hopfully the rain stays away on Saturday. Just trying to post positve stuff about tractor pulling. Taking my 8 year old nefew to his first Ntpa tractor pull on Saturday.

Ed Vinkemeier loyal fan
South Haven Mn

AKA Maple Lake Lumber Man farmall's forever.

Re: 4x4 stupid at Rockwell July 16, 2010 02:26AM
wondering, has anyone had NTPA test the new outlaw water ??? outlaw used to freeze it, Klint Tucker does the same, to look at it can, would not think it would freeze, how does NTPA test there's

outlaw water July 16, 2010 06:23AM
This is the Water Wayne is using Now It has passed every where he has been since Tohma

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,759, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,935.

Our newest member JD_8520