henry pull July 13, 2010 07:52AM
Just wondering what everyone thought of Henry this year?I wasnt too impressed with it this year felt like it was drug out on Sat

Re: henry pull July 13, 2010 09:08AM
A couple of glitches added together made for a long show. Sunday show was quick and awesome!

Re: henry pull July 13, 2010 09:24AM
I too felt like the show drug on. It seemed like the four wheel drive class wasn't the fastest to the line to pull. I don't know how many times I heard Butch say "Bring 'em to the line fella's. Lets keep the show going!" Overall, I still had a good time. The classes were well rounded and featured many great pullers. To Jerry and the rest of the Henry crew: great job and keep up the good work. I will for sure be back again next year.

Re: henry pull July 13, 2010 10:06AM
The seventeen way pulloff didn't have anything to do with 4x4 class seeming long?

Re: henry pull July 13, 2010 02:43PM
Both shows were great,I'll be back for sure,who was the driver of Shagnasty unlimited super on sunday I don't think it was Dennis but that tractor was flying until it went boom

henry pro stocks July 13, 2010 12:10PM
What happened to Tinker Toy in the pulloff, I wasn't able to make it to the pull

Re: henry pro stocks July 13, 2010 02:35PM
I sat with his wife on sunday and she said that they spun a main brg. Then on Sunday Kevin lost his charger. This was my first time there and really enjoyed the horsepower that they all produce. If I would have been a puller I would have been all over somebody for the track prep after each hook. The guy running the 1066 with the packer would run over the piles and the guys trying to level had to work twice as hard to do their job. On Saturday night the flagman on the Pro Stock track side just shook his head in disbelief. I have put on pulls before and that crew acted like they had no idea. I will say that I will for sure be going back though. I just don't understand where these guys get all their money though! Jon Rubey

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM