Dear Henry July 13, 2010 02:19PM
Dear Henry, I have a Question for you Sir. I was just happened to look at the local pennysaver today. And I guess I dont pay much attention but I just noticed your add for your pull in Dansville. Now its a great add full page good for you and pulling in general you get a gold star for this Mr Everman. But this one thing was really confusing me and I read the ad. several times and I will say this reading is not my strong part. So I said to my beautiful girlfrend would you please read this. And like a champ she did. And I said I didnt understand the HORSEPOWER ratings you gave the classes. So she read it like me several times and came to the same conclusion as me. WHY WOULD THE LIGHT SUPER TRACTORS EX. HOOTMAN AND VAN V, [SORRY CANT SPELL SMUGGLERS LAST NAME[ HAVE TO GIVE A HEAVY SUPER TRACTOR A 1000LBS? WHEN THEY ONLY MAKE 1200 HP AND YOU CLEARLY MAKE 2500HP? Now I realize you have given them 500lbs back That was so thoughtful of you When BY YOUR ADVERTISEMENT YOU CLEARLY MAKE 1300 MORE HORSEPOWER THAN THEM. These are just some questions a very big fan of yours MR. EVERMEN has. thank you for your time

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 12:36AM
Sounds like they meant the Super Farms, they make around 1200 hp. Believe me Hooter makes more than 1200 hp. Not an issue just go and support the pull, should be a good one.

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 12:52AM
If you think light supers only make 1200 hp you havent gotten the true numbers. LSS use same technology as the HSS but carry a lot less weight in their class and turn the wheels at higher speeds.

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 09:11AM
I agree the poster and ad needs to be changed along with the pictures . Hope to see everyone this Sunday for the 5 ESP classes Thanks Henry E.

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 11:12AM
Where do fans go to get to the pull? Being it is reschedualed, I will be able to make it for the first time!

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 12:24PM
Here is a Link to the ad : http://www.gvpennysaver.com/flippingBookObject/LivingstonBookObject/index.html?pageNumber=57

I do like that they put the Horse Power on the ad. I agree with henry the add needs to be updated, it's the same ad as the last couple years.

If you need an address for your GPS use this address it will get you the closest to the entrance:
7001 Route 63, Dansville, NY, United States.

Usually a great pull

See you there,

Re: Dear Henry July 14, 2010 03:47PM
So In what your saying mr. everman is the ad is not true? And the ad is old but seems to me that you and other diesel tractor pullers from across the Not so great state of New York implimented the rule several years ago. Is that not true Mr. Everman? Why were you so vaugh with your reply Mr. Everman? Just what us fans need to know.

Re: Dear Henry July 15, 2010 12:02AM
Don't worry about them Uncle Henry! Just go and let the tractor do the talking. Cousin Jake is badgering you again. Where's SPANKY?

Re: It's just an Ad July 15, 2010 12:00PM
Not me badgering… I think this whole topic is ridiculous.

There’s a good chance that the Ad was pretty close to true back when it was originally printed and the Half C0cked tractor was picking up numerous wins. Times have changed, people have stepped up their tractors and Henry acknowledged that the Ad is incorrect and needs to be changed lets move on. ESP acknowledged that a 1000 lb differential was too great and changed the rules, so I’d say the ESP is headed in the right direction so lets move on.

Personally I think ESP shows are getting better and better, and even though this will go to Henry’s already large head… he’s done an excellent job with the club the past few years.

Jake Morgan
Owner, PULLOFF.COM
Independent Pulling News

This page is a free service. The cost is covered out of my pocket. It takes a great deal of time and a fair amount of money to keep this website going. Donations for: photos, classified ads, forum discussion, etc... are appreciated.

Side Note: We are no longer accepting PayPal donations. They have changed their terms of service and stated they would fine PayPal users for spreading "misinformation" and "hate, violence, racial or other forms of intolerance that is discriminatory". PayPal did not provide definitions for some of these vague terms. Woke corporate policies regarding "misinformation" could result in an automatic fine of $2,500 which would have been removed directly from the customer’s PayPal account. PayPal did backdown from some of their policies but quietly implemented portions of them in later terms of service. A financial institute has no right to monitor social media accounts or speech. This is unacceptable and I'll no longer do business with PayPal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2010 03:01PM by Jake Morgan.

Re: It's just an Ad July 15, 2010 02:10PM
I've been to Dansville several times and Henry and ESP always put on a great show. I'm planning on another trip and look forward to all the ESP classes.

Re: Dear Henry July 18, 2010 01:21AM
Good luck today Henry, always like to see you pull and need to get to Naples and visit MIL. We had a pretty good pull in Wilmington this weekend.

www.hymark.blogspot.com

Re: Dear Henry July 15, 2010 04:52AM
Theres one HSS that would like to do the same thing to ol fathead. But he's been outlawed in his own state. Thats ok it's more fun around the midwest anyway..

Re: Dear Henry July 15, 2010 08:08AM
will he ever be able to beat boxlers

Re: Dear Henry July 15, 2010 11:59AM
who has the legal PPl hss that can't hook in the state?????????????

Re: Dear Henry July 17, 2010 09:17PM
?????

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM