Rumble by the refuge Mound City MO. July 14, 2010 04:01AM
From myself and the Mound City rural firemen, we want to extend a big thank you to all the pullers and fans for
helping make our first pull a huge success! A special thanks to Rod Schottel who made several trips to mound city
to help with building our track. The Gopher pulling team, Jerry&Connie your help with promoting this was key
for our success. To my special friends the Hurricane Allis team Elvin,Todd,Travis,Chad. Bringing your tractor
and doing a exibition hook the day before a champions tour event, then staying around to talk to the fans till the
wee hours was unbelievable. The fans just loved it. I know I am leaving someone out, but you know who you are
so thanks to you also!
We are already working on next years event, and we hope to add more classes, seating, and parking.

Once more thank you to everyone, and hope to see you at Rumble by the Refuge 2
Chris.

Re: Rumble by the refuge Mound City MO. July 15, 2010 02:42AM
Great show Ill be back!

Re: Rumble by the refuge Mound City MO. July 15, 2010 01:08PM
It was a great pull! very organized, no troubles, awesome turn out, just an all around great pull! would have guessed you guys had been doing it for years! see you next year!

Re: Rumble by the refuge Mound City MO. July 15, 2010 03:23PM
Chris you had a good pull and good turn out!

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520