oliver in kentucky July 14, 2010 03:39PM
any idea went roberts is getting on the dirt in ky word on the street is the roots have been cut loose in mo. and has already been running now for a month, will loser be back on top somebody give me the intell want to see run

Question is July 14, 2010 03:45PM
I'm not sure how easy it will be for him to get to the top with the way Sipes and Bently have been running. I guess time will tell, but thats a big mountain to climb right now. Thats my opinion .

Re: Question is July 14, 2010 11:53PM
Don't you mean Tim Fox? Bently is running extremely well this year but Fox and Sipes have been battling it out all year long.

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 12:34AM
i wouldnt really call putting 15ft on somone a battle, fox won some early hooks and now sipes has there tractor lined back out...but it is always a dog fight when sipes and the fords are at a pull!!! Cant wait for brandenburg!! As far as the oliver, there jumping into a large pond when they cross the ky line w the llss thats been talked about for 5years now, but time will tell...would like to see it out, if its as bad as they think its going to be...WATCH OUT!!

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 03:56AM
So I guess since Sipes is 1st in the points and Fox is in 2nd I don't guess that makes a good friendly rivalry huh? You must not go to many pulls Yes Sipes has won 7 consecetvie hooks now. But where was you last night in Cynthiana? Fox was 4 feet behind Sipes....I think its fair to say that there is a battle between the two.

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 06:33AM
i would have to say that im at more then enough pulls to know whats going on...and like i said...i wouldnt really call it a battle...BUT when that oliver comes out...sipes could have his hands full!!

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 07:22AM
it's just an oliver with oliver sheet metal. what is ther to worry about? if there were 8 there last night, that doesnt add up. tollesboro said they cancelled the class because there were only 6 tractors that pulled. i am sure the llss guys would like somehwere to pull next saturday.

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 07:25AM
The llss guys will be in brandenburg next sat, NTPA gn pull and ORV will run llss before or after, always 18+ LLSS there, Great show!!

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 07:27AM
bob points pull?

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 07:28AM
ORVTPA points pull

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 08:35AM
What happens when the sipes get the other tractor done? That Oliver might be in trouble

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 08:48AM
im going to say that the sipes arnt really sweating the oliver anyways...

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 10:01AM
Who said they are biuldng another tractor? Or are u just assuming b/c they started one 4 someone else and it can to a holt

Re: Question is July 15, 2010 10:48AM
what oliver are you guys talking about.i havent seen any on the you tube vids from there.is the roberts mentioned pull rich millers old poor loser 88.

Re: Question is July 16, 2010 08:32AM
Well I dont think anybody is sweatin the oliver. It will have to prove itself first. It has only been talked about for 10 plus years. There is too much good competition in this class for anybody to be worried about a tractor that has never even tightened the chain. Brandenburg should be a good show. Most all of the llss that are running will probably be there. It will be a battle that is for sure but I dont believe it will just be about sipes and fox. There is gonna be a whole class of all different colors of very good runnin tractors. Whoever comes out on top will have to earn it!!!

Re: Question is July 16, 2010 10:08AM
david burnett give sipes all he wanted at the early hook a brandenburg its always a power track he will be in the HUNT for the win !!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Question is July 17, 2010 03:59AM
Is burnetts tractor running. Haven't seen him posted in any of the results for that class I kinda he was having trouble again. I will say when it stays together that thing sounds and runs good.

Re: Question is July 18, 2010 02:23AM
Anybody will give everybody a run for there money in this class, we all have a lot of fun, and are very competitive to. We all hate to see the next guy break and for the most part we all are willing to jump in and help out our fellow pullers. Regardless the outcome, I will guarantee you will see one of the best LLSS pulls in this part of the country at Brandenburg on Saturday.

Eric Prewitt
The Prewitt Pulling Team
Public Relations for
The Pulling Radio Network

Re: Question is July 19, 2010 12:44AM
Well since the Fox/Sipes rivalry isn't such a battle then why did Tom McConnell announce that Fox and Sipes have been going toe to toe all year?

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,762, Posts: 229,923, Members: 3,337.
This forum: Topics: 37,094, Posts: 226,019.

Our newest member DANNY.WAINSCOTT@YAHOO.COM