Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 03:01AM
I have not been to Bowling Green in about 8 years, and I am heading back this year. I see they are now doing reserved seating. Just a question have the seats near the finish line been selling out in past years before the pull? Or will I be ok to buy them when I get there? Thanks.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 04:40AM
you can buy them when you get there,but be prepared to stand in line

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 08:39AM
Thanks Patches. I was just worried about being stuck at the 50' mark and not seeing the finish line.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 10:53AM
if your sitting on the south side[grandstand side],it is called the "finish line tower",section 1 is at about the finish line,and the center walkway splits rows jj and kk.with jj being on the lower side.on bg's web site im pretty sure they have a seating map.if you get there early,in row jj there is noone seated behind you,so there is no knees in your back.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 01:35PM
If you get there around 10am or so on Friday you will have no trouble getting reserved seats around the finish line. The later you wait, like patches said, the longer the line.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 15, 2010 03:38PM
Been going to BG for the last three years and ready for year number four. All four years we have not been able to attend on Friday. Work, family and girlfriends have gotten in the way. We usually roll into BG around 10-11 am on Saturday morning. We always sit on the north side or wild side which I would highly recommend if you don't have kids. I have never had any trouble finding seats just beyond the full pull time on the grass if you get there at that time. Welcome back to BG I am hooked and hope to go year after year.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 16, 2010 01:19AM
I will definitely be on the north side. Always a pit side bleacher guy at Tomah so bring on the party. LOL.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 16, 2010 01:34AM
You gotta admit burger that the pit side stands at tomah are as tame as a sunday morning sermon all that security has ruined it its worse then any rock concert ive ever been to.

Re: Bowling Green Seating Question July 16, 2010 02:24AM
It has gotten that way Ted. But I suppose shooting fireworks from the top row that end up back in the bleachers was probably the breaking point. Well that and a fight or 2 at every session might have done it. I wonder why they lat that guy back in every session. LOL

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
Global: Topics: 38,669, Posts: 229,758, Members: 3,327.
This forum: Topics: 37,075, Posts: 225,934.

Our newest member JD_8520